The Kollection of King Darkness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We can definitely hang out there, man it would be great, Jager shots, closelining, piledrivers... right there in the middle of the refreshly vacuum rug.

Ski :yess:

Ski, I didn't know you were a greco roman wrestling fan?:rotfl

t6eb64lwj9rb9jb4.jpg

:lol :lol :lol heck yea, hugging, knees to the midsection, he'll never get out of my grips.

Maybe a few shoulder punches and clips with the elbows, if we have time perhaps Home Depot for some turnbuckles. :lecture

Ski

Colossus, I 100% agree, definitely need a Hulk poster, but no Ang Lee GB, need this one:

Hulk-Avengers-poster.jpg

You can see what was used for inspiration.

Excellent Choice; King :goodpost:

You are all too kind :eek:

I feel da luv :love

Except -jay-, who hurts with his words. But I think I have forgiven him, I forget :dunno

And jye4ever, no 1/4 stuff from HT for me, nor a tumbler. I don't dig on military issue Batmobiles :monkey4

89 Batmobile? In the words of the late, great, Macho Man, OOOH YEEEAH!!!! :yess:

Suck it Nolan :moon

Are you dropping on the '89 Batmobile? I'd love to... but I have no f'n idea where I'd put the damn thing :huh I may have to just be content with the die-cast 1:18 version from a couple years back.

I plan on it, depending on price. Believe me, I know what you mean about not have any place for it, but I'll put it in my bathtub if I have too :lol

I have the old 1:18 too, but a 1/6 will be so hard to pass up.

Unless its insanely expensive, but I have over $200 in rewards points right now, so that should off set the price if its really expensive.

Back