The Kollection of King Darkness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I plan on it, depending on price. Believe me, I know what you mean about not have any place for it, but I'll put it in my bathtub if I have too :lol

I have the old 1:18 too, but a 1/6 will be so hard to pass up.

Unless its insanely expensive, but I have over $200 in rewards points right now, so that should off set the price if its really expensive.

Hmmm... things to think about :lol I have a decent amount of RP; but don't forget if you use RP on something you don't get them on the purchase. If this thing is really $600; that's $30 in RP you'd loose.

:clap I love the way you vacuum before taking pics Chase. It makes your awesome collection look all the tidier. :rock

In all honestly though, the collection looks worthy of a King. :duff Kongrats my friend! :rock

Is your Keaton Batman processing?

:clap I love the way you vacuum before taking pics Chase. It makes your awesome collection look all the tidier. :rock

In all honestly though, the collection looks worthy of a King. :duff Kongrats my friend! :rock

Yes, nice and tidie for wrestling. :lecture

The tidieness makes me want to wrestle.

Ski

I plan on it, depending on price. Believe me, I know what you mean about not have any place for it, but I'll put it in my bathtub if I have too :lol

I have the old 1:18 too, but a 1/6 will be so hard to pass up.

Unless its insanely expensive, but I have over $200 in rewards points right now, so that should off set the price if its really expensive.

:lol

:lecture :rock

Bathtub display you say? Hmmm...

Coco, no bathing with your batmobile :nono

P1100413.jpg

paradise is near to you :rock :exactly: :duff

That is a pretty epic shot right there... and I tend to forget that you have shelves facing each other like that.

Very badass set-up :lecture :rock

Looking at KD's collection reminds me just how awesome 1/4 scale truly is.

1/6 figures, while nice, do tend to get lost amongst each other while their 1/4 counterparts stand out brilliantly.

I don't want to get back into 1/4 statues, but i'm definately looking forward to 1/4 HT figures.

It's like you get the benefits of poseable figures along with the impressive display capabilities of 1/4.

But KD has the only collection I know that displays both sizes in spectacular fashion.

Bravo.

1 man will rise and several will fall, probably jye4ever since he cheats and uses tv's, stereo equipment and elephants and ____. :lecture

Don't bring a keyboard to a HULK fight.

Ski

WOW, great Update, Congrats my friend you have an Awesome collection.

Thanks a lot, Mastter!

Hmmm... things to think about I have a decent amount of RP; but don't forget if you use RP on something you don't get them on the purchase. If this thing is really $600; that's $30 in RP you'd loose.

Yeah, but I think offsetting the price by $200+ is worth the $30 loss in RP points.

Bathtub display you say? Hmmm...

The more I think about it, the better it sounds!

that is exactly the place i'm planing on putting mine.

since i never wash myself

Same here, I never use the tub, so might as well put it to some use!

Very great display for the great collection my friend ;)

Thanks, Stitcher.

I love the way you vacuum before taking pics Chase. It makes your awesome collection look all the tidier.

In all honestly though, the collection looks worthy of a King. Kongrats my friend!

I vacuum about 5 times a week. Its a sick obsession, but I can't help it :(

Yeah, I got charged for Batman Monday, but that ____er still hasnt shipped :tap

Kicking update KD!

Thanks, IL!!!

paradise is near to you

Thanks, electro!

I like to think I have something near to paradise. The only thing that could make it better is Adriana Lima coming over to dust it once a week. Naked.

That is a pretty epic shot right there... and I tend to forget that you have shelves facing each other like that.

Very badass set-up

It is nice, I am surrounded on all sides by dolls! :yess:

But KD has the only collection I know that displays both sizes in spectacular fashion.

Bravo.

High praise!!! Many thanks, jye! :bow :bow :bow

Yes, nice and tidie for wrestling.

The tidieness makes me want to wrestle.

Ski

1 man will rise and several will fall, probably jye4ever since he cheats and uses tv's, stereo equipment and elephants and ____.

Don't bring a keyboard to a HULK fight.

Ski

You and your gibberish

Too many fumes from painting little heads

:FREAK:

Really enjoyed seeing the new setup!

Now you deserve it! Relax, put your feet up! Turn up the sound and have a drink for me :duff

She's fugly :yuck

Adriana Lima = fugly?

You, sir, need to see an optometrist.

:cuckoo:

Looking at KD's collection reminds me just how awesome 1/4 scale truly is.

1/6 figures, while nice, do tend to get lost amongst each other while their 1/4 counterparts stand out brilliantly.

Bravo.

But you get this right? :dunno I guess you're not completely crazy.

Back