The Kollection of King Darkness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New toy :panic:

P1100623.jpg

P1100626.jpg

P1100643.jpg

You an' your fancy '89 Batman can take a long walk off a short pier.

I'm glad they split up the shipments, so I don't have to look at this retarded figure on my shelf.

:exactly:

:(

:monkey2

My wife vacuums at least every other day, and yes it’s an obsession with her too. While it's nice to have a clean house I feel bad when I walk into my figure room and leave footprints all over the nice carpet marks. :( Not that I let it stop me...

Batman looks great! :rock The first shot is particularly impressive. Great job futzing, as always. :lecture The wait is killin’ me.

Nice pics, King! How did you get Keaton to come over to your house dressed as Bats? I've been sending him letters for over 20 years asking him to do that for me.

Looking good man... so are you not using the DX stand? I'm pretty sure I won't as it takes up a lot more space than I originally thought.

I wouldn't be able to fit Batman and Joker on those bases on the same shelf with the Supe's Fortress of Solitude base.

That looks really great! Congrats bud.

Thanks, -jay-. Not Iron Man = WIN!

Ummm, beautiful, made even more so with him being surrounded by other bad ass pieces.

Tis true, though poor Bats and Superman are utterly surrounded my Marvel guys.

Congrats!! It is really hard not to get this figure! Looks so real!

DO IT!!!!

You an' your fancy '89 Batman can take a long walk off a short pier.

We already took a bath together. I was great!

My wife vacuums at least every other day, and yes it’s an obsession with her too. While it's nice to have a clean house I feel bad when I walk into my figure room and leave footprints all over the nice carpet marks. Not that I let it stop me...

Batman looks great! The first shot is particularly impressive. Great job futzing, as always. The wait is killin’ me.

Vacuuming is awesome! Did twice already this week.

And thanks for the compliments.
Nice pics, King! How did you get Keaton to come over to your house dressed as Bats? I've been sending him letters for over 20 years asking him to do that for me.

:lol

Thanks Coco. Unfortunately I would need a time machine, cause todays Keaton probably wouldn't fit in the suit.

Looking good man... so are you not using the DX stand? I'm pretty sure I won't as it takes up a lot more space than I originally thought.

I wouldn't be able to fit Batman and Joker on those bases on the same shelf with the Supe's Fortress of Solitude base.

Yeah, I'll use a regular HT stand. I hate those huge, bulky stands HT is doing. I wanna look at my doll, not and ugly stand.

I tried to get galactiboy to come over instead but when I asked him to put on some black rubber tights and a cape he ran the other way.

Get him drunk first. Works for batty all the time.

Congrats on the pals in tights KD

Homerun brother....homerun!

Congrats my friend, and awesome shots

now that's awesome

baty and supes FTW

Great Score and Pic's on Keaton/Batman; King

And thanks to the rest of you bunch of bastards!

I really appreciate you guys and your comments. Makes it nice to post pix and have some folks give a ____ :lol

Am I so arrogant to speak in the third person?

No even, King Darkness approves.

I guess those are okay

Thanks, jerk :lol

Oh, forgot, one more shot:

P1100671-1.jpg

Back