The Kollection of King Darkness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The kollection of King Darkness

That is the truth, it doesn't get much better than the MP Prime :rock

Oh and you aren't complete on the Magnus and Prime... you still need to get the Worlds Smallest versions. That way you can complete the stair step effect.

That is the truth, it doesn't get much better than the MP Prime :rock

Oh and you aren't complete on the Magnus and Prime... you still need to get the Worlds Smallest versions. That way you can complete the stair step effect.

The Worlds Smallest are way to expensive. I cant justify paying what I have seen them go for.

Although I did put my Robot Heros Prime on the bottom and it looks good. I'll post a pic in a bit.

SANY1152.jpg

Wait a minute King... those smoke stacks on Prime look mighty long, like maybe a child could choke on them?

When did you upgrade to the Tak version? And I will accept the Heros Prime... that actually adds a nice bit of variety.

Wait a minute King... those smoke stacks on Prime look mighty long, like maybe a child could choke on them?

When did you upgrade to the Tak version? And I will accept the Heros Prime... that actually adds a nice bit of variety.

I picked up the Takara version from Nash a few months ago.

:rock :rock :rock

Just a couple small updates to a few of my shelves.

SANY1319.jpg

Medieval Kurgan is keep a spot open for my Takara Batman:lol

Slight rearranged SW shelf.
SANY1324.jpg

My elders shelf.
SANY1326.jpg

And a "warriors" shelf.
SANY1328.jpg

The Dead:rock :rock :rock :rock
SANY1365.jpg

I am so happy with how my custom turned out, and I really like the sdded blood to the Doc.

Nice set-up King! Love the idea of using the briefcase for the Kurgan... gotta have something less obvious for carrying around a 4ft long sword :rock

And I have to say, overall your new room is great looking... seems a lot brighter than the old place.

Nice set-up King! Love the idea of using the briefcase for the Kurgan... gotta have something less obvious for carrying around a 4ft long sword :rock

And I have to say, overall your new room is great looking... seems a lot brighter than the old place.

I always felt like Sideshow should have included his briefcase and broken down sword. Just another corner cut by Sideshow in the Highlander line:monkey4

And yeah, this place is about 100x brighter than the dungeon I used to live in:lol

:monkey2 where is hellboy , his horny head will match all the darkness stuff :lol.
Great collection man and very well displayed.

Wow, those Hot Toys Pirates figs look great....they have me saying hmmmmmmmmm.

Back