The Kollection of King Darkness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The kollection of King Darkness

Looks like sombody Gots a Panasonic Plasma! and a Panasonic 750 HTIB!! Looks sweet!! chase! hey do you trust the power loader on top of the Sub? i dont want that beauty falling!

First off let me say thanks to everyone!! I am So happy to be able to look at some of my collection again. Taking all of them out of the boxes and posing them was great, it was like getting them all for the first time

There were a few questions I think I need to answer.

SquiderM3 said:
Very nice setup King! If you ever grow tired of the Darkness bust, let me know, I can find it a good home.

:lol, ain't gonna happen, sorry.

DarkDaysinVegas said:
King,

Where did you pick you that casting of the Dark Lord?

servant38 said:
Very nice collection!! Like that Rambo shelf and that Lord of darkness statues. Never seen that white cast.:cool:

The Darkness cast is a 1 of kind piece Sideshow auctioned off this summer for the Diane Kamahele Memorial Auction. It is an early cast done with smooth legs when Sideshow was going to try and use fur for the legs, which proved to troublesome and they changed to sculpted fur legs. It cost me a good chunck of change, but it was more than worth in more than 1 way.

Jamal said:
Your power loader looks quite lonely over there

I know, its just to large to display anywere else. This and Jabba/throne and gonna be my hardest things to find a proper display for.

p!tu said:
Looks like sombody Gots a Panasonic Plasma! and a Panasonic 750 HTIB!! Looks sweet!! chase! hey do you trust the power loader on top of the Sub? i dont want that beauty falling!

Good eye p!tu!! And when I am watching a movie full volume, I remove the Power Loader. Cant take the chance :nono

TOE said:
Chase, you look like you could use a Sao Feng

I may, why you selling one??

galactiboy said:
Man the new set-up looks sick! Looks like you now have a room worthy of your awesome collection. Great looking place too

really like how you display your pieces its classy and simple and most importantly NO CLUTTER!!!!

:clap

(love your news digs too)

Thanks guys, the new place is great. Bitter sweat, it was my Dads so it has taken some getting used to.

Jen said:
Looks awesome King!!! I love how the Kurgan sits on top the shelf, waving his sword in viktory after his most recent beheading! And your trio of Darkness is just plain jaw dropping!!! Congrats on the new home and yeah!!! for finally getting to get some of your pieces out of their boxes.

amarcord said:
I like the way you display your collection and the Kurgan on the top (of the foodchain)

:rock :rock :rock

Hell yeah, The Kurgan is still the F'n man!!!!

TheObsoleteMan said:
Hail to the King, baby! Love the shelves, and that final battle Connor is sweet.

Thanks, that Connor is still one of my very favorite figures. Its a Dark Artist original.

Wow, I dont know hoe The Josh does it:lol

Again thanks for the comments guys, I am pretty proud with how it turned out. I just need to get 2 more of the side shelves and 6 more pedestals and I should be all set. Oh, and I still need to figure something out for Jabba and the Power Loader.

Great collection and set-up, King:rock:rock:rock That Darkness corner is BAD ASS!!!!:rock:rock:rock

Yeah King, this is your collection on diet... I found a link for your original collection thread Just so everyone can see how much you still have locked up in their cardboard prisons! I really like your new setup. I remember talking to you about it and how you needed more space! Looks great now, no clutter! Love the new shelves too... I do think your walls need some art on them though. :rotfl

Looks great, Kudos!

Merry Christmas!

Is nice! :D

SANY0912-2.jpg

Yeah King, this is your collection on diet... I found a link for your original collection thread Just so everyone can see how much you still have locked up in their cardboard prisons! I really like your new setup. I remember talking to you about it and how you needed more space! Looks great now, no clutter! Love the new shelves too... I do think your walls need some art on them though. :rotfl

Looks great, Kudos!

Merry Christmas!

Thats funny, I was just looking at that thread last night and reading your post :lol

My stuff looked so clutter and just plain bad then, I am so much happier now that there is really no clutter.

Those LOTR figures are not that bad looking.

Great pics Chase :)

Those LOTR figures are not that bad looking.

Great pics Chase :)

Thanks TOE, but I really need Josh to paint Aragorn and Faramir. They are great figures with weak ass paint apps:monkey4

Nice Duncan figure. :rock :rock :rock

Man my stuff is soooooo cluttered compared to your stuff, It looks great though, Ideally I'd like my stuff to look like that, but then I'd have a lot less stuff.

Excellent setup King! Wouldn't expect any less. I really love how you have the slanted shelving with all the 1/6 on them. Shows them off in a good way.

Nice home theater setup too. And your BR collection is nothing short of awesome :duff

I think the one thing you really need is a 1:1 Medieval Kurgan bust... I don't think anyone makes one. But after seeing some of the crazy stuff Gruson gets it got me imagining one of the Kurgan terrorizing your entertainment room! Man that would be soooo sick :rock

I think the one thing you really need is a 1:1 Medieval Kurgan bust... I don't think anyone makes one. But after seeing some of the crazy stuff Gruson gets it got me imagining one of the Kurgan terrorizing your entertainment room! Man that would be soooo sick :rock

Though it would be amazing, I don't even want to think about the cost of commissioning a 1:1 scale bust of the Medieval Kurgan. I couldn't stand just having a bust I would want a full on 1:1 torso, like Gruson's Vader.

It would be insanely expensive.

I have a house renovation going on now, and then I too shall have a movie/collection room. Thanks for the inspiration, I am mentally drawing up the plans for the set up now.

That pose you have for Boromir is FANTASTIC!!! I am so gonna use that! In fact all of your LOTR figures looks great. Once you get Faramir repainted you'll be amazed; I think it's one of the best sculpts Sideshow has ever done, even if the paint was so sad. I can't get over how perfect the sculpt is. Great pics, and really, one of the nicest displays ever!

A great collection from a great guy. :cool:

Thanks Cap. I really do need to get them painted, the sculpts are great but the paint apps are weak.

Yeah, once they're redone it's amazing how great they look. Every time I look at my Faramir I smile, it's just that perfect.

I really like your shelves, it's a great way to display them, and black always looks good. The step idea is fantastic. Where did you get them again? If they're cheap maybe I could afford some for my room. I'm just really impressed dude. Very, very nicely done.

Back