The Kollection of King Darkness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The kollection of King Darkness

Yeah, once they're redone it's amazing how great they look. Every time I look at my Faramir I smile, it's just that perfect.

I really like your shelves, it's a great way to display them, and black always looks good. The step idea is fantastic. Where did you get them again? If they're cheap maybe I could afford some for my room. I'm just really impressed dude. Very, very nicely done.

https://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=6958523

https://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=6958522

Not in the pix above, I got my Highlander collection out too.
SANY0925.jpg

So what's the story behind the gloves and the jumper... Where did you get them from and how can I get them for me???

Dude, it is so awesome to see my Connor repaint so awesomely displayed with Chase's stuff. That was one of my favorites that I have done and I love the gloves being there now. I didn't have any at the time I made it. But at least I was able to give him the shirt. :rock

So what's the story behind the gloves and the jumper... Where did you get them from and how can I get them for me???

As has been stated, gloves are from Faramir and the rest if from Josh. Great work by Josh:rock

Nice collection-- I enjoyed how you have them displayed-- simplicity and accentuating the awesomeness of each item. A lack of clutter is what I'm currently going for as well-- and the black shelves rock.

I stole Badmoon's display with the black Wal-Mart shelves but yours are quite nicely displayed as well... and congrats on the Darkness--- always a phenomenal visual character-- of course anything Tim Curry does is phenomenal.

Thanks Sniper!

And heres a quick little update to one of my Star Wars shelves.

SANY1070-1.jpg

awesome display King!!! The Darkness section in particular is killer!

Where did you get the pedestal that your Darkness bust is on? It looks great with him.

I finally got my Optimus Prime Revoltech today:rock

Now all I need to do is get me and Ultra Magnus Revoltech and my display will be complete:rock

SANY1146.jpg

SANY1148.jpg

SANY1149.jpg

Dang you King. The more I see that MP Optimus the more I want one.

Great collection! :rock

Back