The Kings Kourt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G'day King,

You've got a really nice collection, prehaps a little to gory for me... I scare easy, over-reactive imagination. I like horror movies, they just affect my sleep too much - I'm a big wimp!:monkey3

I was thinking though, because you have such a fantastically vast and diverse collection, you should look to spacing and mixing up your collection & display. Like Andy's...

I personally have been trying to work on my own collection and I find making you display look neat and orderly is bloody hard. I'll be posting my small 1:6 collection soon... :D

Studio%201.jpg

Studio%202.jpg

Studio%203.jpg

Studio%204.jpg

grangewallis said:
G'day King,

You've got a really nice collection, prehaps a little to gory for me... I scare easy, over-reactive imagination. I like horror movies, they just affect my sleep too much - I'm a big wimp!:monkey3

I was thinking though, because you have such a fantastically vast and diverse collection, you should look to spacing and mixing up your collection & display. Like Andy's...

I personally have been trying to work on my own collection and I find making you display look neat and orderly is bloody hard. I'll be posting my small 1:6 collection soon... :D

Yeah, I know. I need to do A LOT of work to my collection.

But I am in a "temporary" living location, and expect to me be moving sooner than later, so I really haven't done much more than putting up shelves.

I hope to have seperate spaces for my PFs/busts and for my 12".

But I have to make due with what I have for now:eek:

Just got my HT Kyle Reese!!

He kicks some major ass!!!

I have to say that HTs attention to detail is amazing!

This is my new favorite figure!!! He is AWESOME!!

Some quick pix. Kinda cloudy today, so some are a bit dark.
SANY0100-2.jpg

SANY0101-1.jpg

SANY0102-1.jpg

SANY0104-1.jpg

SANY0108.jpg

SANY0106-1.jpg

SANY0109.jpg

SANY0110.jpg

I really want to get on to that figure and the Battle Damaged T-850 and swap out the head with that frontline one... I've got Sideshow's T-850 and I should be getting the T-1000 tomorrow... But I really want that Reese figure the outfit is amazing!

grangewallis said:
I really want to get on to that figure and the Battle Damaged T-850 and swap out the head with that frontline one... I've got Sideshow's T-850 and I should be getting the T-1000 tomorrow... But I really want that Reese figure the outfit is amazing!

Toys2 still has him instock, they are a great place to order from.

grangewallis said:

Toys2 still has him instock, they are a great place to order from.

:rock:rock:rock:rock

****K YEAH!!!!! I just got my Hicks & Vasquez!!!!!

Drake will be here next week, and then I just need Apone.

Heres a couple crappy pix, its really over cast outside and freakin cold, so the pix are inside w/flash.

SANY0140.jpg

SANY0138.jpg

grangewallis said:
How are your fingers - Mine felt so raw after putting my together... Damn blades and spikes!

Looks awesome so rock on :rock

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Hot Toys definitely take a good amount of effort to put together thats for sure.

I got Drake early this week, but have not been able to take good pix. The weather has bee crap all week long, so I justed snapped a couple flash pix in the house, they are NOTHING special.

I must say, that Drake may be my fav marine. I will need Les to paint the head at some point.

Now I need Apone.

SANY0242.jpg

SANY0244-1.jpg

Heres some pix I took of my Rambo II I got from Dekadent Dave!!

Tomorrow I will pos pix of my Rambo I painted by Josh!

SANY0112-1.jpg

SANY0120.jpg

SANY0122.jpg

SANY0123.jpg

SANY0126.jpg

SANY0127.jpg

SANY0128.jpg

SANY0132.jpg

SANY0131.jpg

SANY0130.jpg

I like how your Chopper Pred is standing there like "What b!tch?"

Status