The Kings Kourt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DarkArtist81 said:
Awesome pics!! And yet another item I once owned makes it full circle and into Chase's home! The bear!!! Thanks to Shai for hooking you up with that very sought after item... Krusader stuff stays in the family afterall...:lol

Nice pics of Ripley too.... you need some Marines STAT!

I know. All I want is Hicks Vasquez and Hudson.

Hudson I can get no prob, but Hicks a Vas are gonna be a *****:monkey4

King Darkness said:
I know. All I want is Hicks Vasquez and Hudson.

Hudson I can get no prob, but Hicks a Vas are gonna be a *****:monkey4

Hey, if you ever want a Hicks bad enough... I can seriously make you one with an extra Hudson. Lock on his chest and everything.

I would just need the shotgun and sheath. But if you don't need it... he'd be fine without it. :D

SANY0053-2.jpg

SANY0043.jpg

SANY0038.jpg

Got Chopper today too:rock:rock:rock

But he is already on his way back to SS:monkey2 (missing armor piece)
SANY0027-1.jpg

SANY0023-1.jpg

SANY0026-2.jpg

SANY0025-2.jpg

Sorry for the bad lighting, but I dont want to use the flash,and the weather is ****ting outside.

But just for fun heres some pix with Robo and T-800.

SANY0058.jpg

SANY0059.jpg

SANY0060.jpg

SANY0061.jpg

SANY0062.jpg

DarkArtist81 said:
Hell yeah, Ill is right... that is one Hell of a sick picture!! :rock:rock

Sorry to hear about Chopper though....:monkey2

Thanks Josh and Ill!!

Yeah, I was pretty bumbed about Chopper, but he should be back in about 2 weeks. I waited this long for him, whats 2 more weeks:eek:

Sweet! I scored the T-800 Exclusive through Second Chance at SSC!! He's gonna look BAD ASS next to my Hot Toys Endo when he gets here! :rock :rock :rock

The ill Jedi said:
Sweet! I scored the T-800 Exclusive through Second Chance at SSC!! He's gonna look BAD ASS next to my Hot Toys Endo when he gets here! :rock :rock :rock

Thats actually the main reason I ordered one. I had them(T-800 & T100) on pre-order for some time, but had to cancel due to cost issues. Then the HTs Endo was announced and I got pretty bumed because I canceled my T-800.

When the Second Chance for the exc. popped up I had to take it. I think its gonna look great with the HT Endo:rock:rock:rock

What am I saying? it is Hudson. Looks nice, man. :chew

Got my T-1000 today.

Great figure, looks awesome posed with the T-800.

Heres some pix.
SANY0091.jpg

SANY0091.jpg

SANY0093.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back