The Kings Kourt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my HT Japanes Pred today. Love it.

Couple pix with the family.

SANY0507.jpg

SANY0508.jpg

SANY0505.jpg

Love the predators King.
Also seems like your PF display is going to be ultimate. Freddy, Leatherface, Jason, Darkness and possibly Ash too? :rock
I STILL have yet to acquire the Freddy PF. Its been one of my longest 'must buys' but its always been pushed back by other upcoming collectibles. Just need a good break from announcements...like that will happen:rolleyes:

I used to have those twisted Oz figures as well, nice. They really were twisted! :rock

galactiboy said:
Nice Hot Toys collection!

And a very Kingly gift from the Great Worm :rock

Yup, for some reason I didnt pick up the exclusive JvF Jason:)confused: :confused:) why I have no idea.

But Shai was kind enough to hook me up with the bear!!!!!

Let's see...

Between the Predators (can't believe I've been missing out on the Predators all this time) and that PF Jason, I figure looking at this thread just cost me about $900.

Thanks?
c010.gif
n055.gif

The Boot said:
Let's see...

Between the Predators (can't believe I've been missing out on the Predators all this time) and that PF Jason, I figure looking at this thread just cost me about $900.

Thanks?
c010.gif
n055.gif

Glad I could help:D

El Roranous said:
I can't wait King. I really hope they don't delay his arrival. He will be out of this world great. :rock
It seems like some people around here are having doubts but not me, I WILL OWN DARKNESS NO MATTER WHAT!

El Roranous said:
I can't wait King. I really hope they don't delay his arrival. He will be out of this world great. :rock

I know what you mean, I surely hope he ships on time!! The anticipation could very well kill me:eek:

Updated pix of the whole collection,so you dont have to scroll through hundres of pix.
SANY0499.jpg

SANY0500.jpg

SANY0501.jpg

SANY0016-1.jpg

El Roranous said:
It seems like some people around here are having doubts but not me, I WILL OWN DARKNESS NO MATTER WHAT!

The fools!! As soon as that baby ships those who cancelled their pre-orders will be hating themselves. I have a feeling the Darkness Excl. will become like Doom when it comes to trying to get it on the secondary market. Thank God I got my pre-order in! No one is coming between me and Darkness!!!!

Awesome pics!! And yet another item I once owned makes it full circle and into Chase's home! The bear!!! Thanks to Shai for hooking you up with that very sought after item... Krusader stuff stays in the family afterall...:lol

Nice pics of Ripley too.... you need some Marines STAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back