The Josh's Comic-Con 2012 Coverage

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No probs Averagejo.

Are those ladies and the crows fully posable and 1/6 scale? I love their designs and if what the posters said is true then they are fully original so I won't feel bad for not knowing the source material. How much do their figures usually go for and where can I buy them?

They're not 1/6 scale, they come in slightly taller than MOTUC scale. It may take awhile for them to actually make it onto 4H's site as they sell them directly. Hang tight though!

lol, me thinks the gentleman doth protest to much :rotfl

It is just weird to me that a bunch of men find it weird to own a scantily clad female statue, but it is perfectly normal to own a figure of an almost naked dude. What is wrong with the female form?

It is just weird to me that a bunch of men find it weird to own a scantily clad female statue, but it is perfectly normal to own a figure of an almost naked dude. What is wrong with the female form?

Society, that's about it. Difference between my kids friends parents saying, "sweet super hero" and "I'm never letting my daughter in your house again."

sdcc2012_fh_5.jpg

I'd like to own this cardinal man figure.

These were some great pics and thanks to everyone for providing photos. The wallets going to be hurting for sure

Honey Trap girls look great, I like dthe Sucker Punch movie, but didn't think I would buy any statues, I only got the GG ones because they looked so amazing, will probably get these as well for the same reason.

Back