The Josh's Comic-Con 2012 Coverage

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4lTUB.jpg

Way to ripoff Street Fighter GG! :lol

All ridiculous concepts aside, these are very well sculpted and painted.

That's what I've been saying for the sweet pea statue when I got it. It's quality sculpt is superior in details and paint. Much better than SS. :)

I wonder why SS would make 1/6 DC figures and not 1/6 Marvel figures? I was just thinking how bad ass a 1/6 Dr. Doom would be from them compared to that new statue :panic: :panic:

Any chance of some more pics of the Hot Toys MK VII? Really would appreciate some pics from the front, side and back if possible

Gentle Giant has officially joined the softcore statue market. Am I the only one who finds these statues baffling?

Not at all. Do you find ARH Studios' Topless Women Throughout History series baffling?

I do! Though they're likely a great source of cardio for maternal basement dwellers. :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

So just so I got this straight, you guys are baffled by scantily clad or semi-nude statues of women?

So just so I got this straight, you guys are baffled by scantily clad or semi-nude statues of women?

I know where you're trying to get with the sarcasm, but this isn't the place for continuing this discussion, lest we derail the thread.

Back