The Josh's Art Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_5604.jpg

IMG_5614.jpg

IMG_5618.jpg

IMG_5621.jpg

IMG_5633.jpg

IMG_5642.jpg

IMG_5648.jpg

IMG_5657.jpg

IMG_5634.jpg

IMG_5667.jpg

Some recent additions and items I brought out from hiding now that I have a portfolio book for my prints.

IMG_5756.jpg

IMG_5761.jpg

IMG_5776.jpg

IMG_5785.jpg

IMG_5781.jpg

IMG_5796.jpg

IMG_5803.jpg

IMG_5820.jpg

IMG_5811.jpg

Yeah, getting them there was no fun. I had to get those off ebay when I got back. So it sucked a bit paying for them since they where a free item. I paid $5 a piece for them so thats not bad.

Even with what I've shown still got a few things put away cause they need to be framed and wouldn't fit in this portfolio along with some items I'm still waiting to arrive.

Damn 'The Josh' you still got room on the wall for prints?

:thud:

Thats what I was wondering as well.... yikes.

And how did you get the Falcon piece off the Sculpting a Galaxy book? Did it just pop right out or did you have to cut it. I'd like to take mine off but I don't want to ruin it if I don't have to.

A lot of them aren't framed thats why I have the portfolio or they're stashed away right now. :lol Someday it will happen.

DM- Its still on the front. Thats just cut out that goes over the top when you close the book back up.

Its all good. I don't open that copy much myself. I actually as in the pics have a regular copy that I do look at.

Back