The Joker Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to see what others will use acrylic eyes.

post-12674-Cool-Superhero-Insignia-gifs-hOuI.gif

Chris

henasu8u.jpg

Trust in me!

So far the DC LSBs are homerun each and all.

Yes but at their ES you can snooze and buy more important stuff or save up for a while. I REALLY like that Supes bust but just can't bring myself to pull the trigger. Now if WW PF came up to PO, without a doubt I'm there instantly. Nothing so far has me excited although it will be interesting to see what that other Bats bust is all about.

The poster on the first page, just above the Terminator looks like a Scotsman playing Bagpipes.

That's all my brain can see now, what is it??

This looks amazing wow i'm definitely going to need to get the Batman Life Size to go along with this. A definite order!

Really depraved looking bust, pretty sweet. I might get it. I'm having to get pretty picky nowadays...excited to see the finished product.

Yes but at their ES you can snooze and buy more important stuff or save up for a while. I REALLY like that Supes bust but just can't bring myself to pull the trigger. Now if WW PF came up to PO, without a doubt I'm there instantly. Nothing so far has me excited although it will be interesting to see what that other Bats bust is all about.

Isn't that a good thing though?

except GL.:monkey3

I think the GL bust looks very nice personally.

And why can't their 1:1 busts look forward? Some of them are at extreme angles which make them difficult to display. :dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back