The Joker Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is that weird pose they have on Grievous??? He looks like he's about to throw 2 of his hands on his hip and spin back down the catwalk?????

What is that weird pose they have on Grievous??? He looks like he's about to throw 2 of his hands on his hip and spin back down the catwalk?????

haha, he/it bettah WORK!

tumblr_lwqn0kth6A1qfhek7.gif

Need to see more of Joker Bust to give a better opinion.

I'm sure all will be revealed in less than 2 weeks time.

Far too soon for this and most other multi-format DC characters.

They'll have done the figure and PF and Bust all in the same year or so, most likely same with Batman, Superman and GL.

So people will be coming in in two years having missed the big name DC character in all formats and inevitably complain for re-releases.

I was going to pair Superman Life size Bust with my Bats life size bust, but will have to replace him with Joker. Just hope they make a sick Darkseid to go with my superman

I was going to pair Superman Life size Bust with my Bats life size bust, but will have to replace him with Joker. Just hope they make a sick Darkseid to go with my superman

Yeah this kind of upsets my idea of the Batman and Superman busts in front of my Ross World's Finest print. That is ignoring the fact that as large as these busts are I am running out of room. I need larger living accommodations to support my habits. Hmm or maybe just less unneeded clutter. Out go the kids!

This is a must,keeping my fingers crossed on the variant Bats! Hope I get a pleasant surprise come Comic Con!

1:1 busts are the most realistic out of all of the formats. The star on Cap's chest has the leathery cracking sculpted in and the scales are individually sculpted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back