The Joker Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear the bust is going to be made out of foam and not polystone. I'm still getting the Bust, Why? 'Cause it's the friggin' Joker!
Odd, its still going to weigh the same.

Wow those acrylic eye look so real. One day all statues will use those for sure.

let´s play,the winner gets a donut

3 final pieces from Sideshow better than prototypes

-
-
-

Personally, I believe life size pieces should absolutely come with acrylic eyes. Not for any reason but it significantly enhances the product and I don't believe they would be very cost intensive to SS.

I feel that they make enough of a difference that protos should absolutely not have them when final prod does not. I understand small things change on the less expensive items (and I use less expensive as opposed to inexpensive purposefully), but on elite pieces like this they should maintain near-proto quality and materials as originally advertised.

Personally, I believe life size pieces should absolutely come with acrylic eyes. Not for any reason but it significantly enhances the product and I don't believe they would be very cost intensive to SS.

I feel that they make enough of a difference that protos should absolutely not have them when final prod does not. I understand small things change on the less expensive items (and I use less expensive as opposed to inexpensive purposefully), but on elite pieces like this they should maintain near-proto quality and materials as originally advertised.

:exactly: especially if SS is making 1.000 to 3.000 ES, the price of acrylics is very minor for sure.

I still think this thing is going to be amazing even with the change in eyes but I can totally understands people frustration with it being marketed one way then being changed. Should only be done if they are making improvements. They should have been confident in there process before putting this up for PO.

SS have long time ago that exceeded the barrier of offending both,newbies and that those who have spent years collecting, this lack of professionalism is an insult, both for us and for the sculptors and designers of the prototypes

What I don't understand is that you have companies like PCS and hot toys that use acrylic "movable" eyes in busts and 1:6 scale figures for god sakes, yet for some reason, acrylic eyes are a challenge for SS?

The irony here is that this stealthy, underhanded, shady move is a complete joke fitting for the character.

Hope PCS gets the DC license and put SS's busts in the discount section.

Chris

SS is just being too greedy and cutting corners to make more bucks:pfft:

The lack of disclosure to people that do not visit forums is definitely a problem. They saw something at SDCC and have that same impression when looking at website pics.

The lack of disclosure to people that do not visit forums is definitely a problem. They saw something at SDCC and have that same impression when looking at website pics.

That's what is annoying. I said it before, they certainly don't hide any improvements to a piece...we all got emails when they added light up features to GL and Galactus. But, they certainly don't send out emails when they make these negative changes...no, sir...they hide them and hope no one notices.

That's what is annoying. I said it before, they certainly don't hide any improvements to a piece...we all got emails when they added light up features to GL and Galactus. But, they certainly don't send out emails when they make these negative changes...no, sir...they hide them and hope no one notices.

Exactly, that's the part that irks me most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back