Premium Format The Joker ‘The Dark Knight’ - 1/4 Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha nice one dude! Headsculpt looks great in that picture :) got me excited to get mine now. What are your thoughts on the figure overall? How's the paintjob on the face?

haha nice one dude! Headsculpt looks great in that picture :) got me excited to get mine now. What are your thoughts on the figure overall? How's the paintjob on the face?

I am very happy with the sculpt paint job costume just not the dumb card pose the flames do not bother me that much because I am drawn to the joker, just a great job I feel!!! Be excited it is a good statue. Not perfect but I can not see anything wrong with it be careful putting the head in it gives direction because it does not sit well you have to move the costume but it tells you everything! I love it and I was sketchy about this. But like I said I know pple on here are going to ***** and moan over little **** but mine looks good so I hope they all are!!! Good luck buddy!! Really is nice great to get heath the best villain other than Darth!!!!

I am very happy with the sculpt paint job costume just not the dumb card pose the flames do not bother me that much because I am drawn to the joker, just a great job I feel!!! Be excited it is a good statue. Not perfect but I can not see anything wrong with it be careful putting the head in it gives direction because it does not sit well you have to move the costume but it tells you everything! I love it and I was sketchy about this. But like I said I know pple on here are going to ***** and moan over little **** but mine looks good so I hope they all are!!! Good luck buddy!! Really is nice great to get heath the best villain other than Darth!!!!

Thanks for the review man. The card pose was my only issue with this as well. Very glad the sculpt and tailoring turned out great. Heath's Ledger is certainly the best villain :)

the flames don't bug me as much as I thought they would. the tailoring looks ace, just like the other two.

But, it does lose in other ways...I wish they just stuck with one concept instead of trying to cram everything in together.

I will still get a regular down the road when a good deal emerges.

This has made me lose any faith in SS with their DC line. No way in hell will I pay $500 plus shipping for this. Afleck production headsculpt fail, Supergirl headsculpt fail, MOS headsculpt and PVC fail, Reeve's headsculpt fail, and Pfieffer Catwoman headsculpt miss. Who in the hell is OK ing this? For those who like it happy for you, but this is unacceptable to me. And the arthritic, severe scoliosis hunch pose is a poor choice. Bale headsculpt blows this one away, and many complained it was off. Compared to this, it's a master piece imo. Again, just my opinion. I am a huge Ledger joker fan. My upcoming momtoys 1:4 joker will go with my Bale premium format and $200 cheaper.
IMG-20170202-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20170202-WA0001.jpg

Unfortunately if you want accurate movie statues (with human facesculpts) you'll probably have to go outside of Sideshow pieces.

At least recently anyway.

Wire in the bottom of the jacket to mold the bottom how you want .

Its clear the seam in the hair is because when put on its a tight fit with all the clothing at the neck and to secure it this must have been the best way to attach . When attached I didnt notice the seam at all.

Quick Pictures are with my Cell

Re: The Dark Knight Joker

Looks just like the proto. So nothing to complain about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2017-02-02 08.48.26.jpg2017-02-02 08.14.56.jpg

Attachments

• 2017-02-02 08.15.19.jpg
    2017-02-02 08.15.19.jpg
    289.3 KB · Views: 150
  • 2017-02-02 08.48.13.jpg
    2017-02-02 08.48.13.jpg
    356.5 KB · Views: 136
Flash ruins every pic. I've seen flash make a good sculpt look like crap. It always looks betting hand in natural light. Let the bitching contine.

2017-02-02 08.37.22.jpg2017-02-02 08.37.29.jpg2017-02-02 08.37.33.jpg

You are right just noticed flash was on .Sorry about that ! Here are a couple without flash

Unfortunately if you want accurate movie statues (with human facesculpts) you'll probably have to go outside of Sideshow pieces.

At least recently anyway

Not true, the sculpt on the Bale PF statue not only looks realistic but looks like Bale.

Flash ruins every pic. I've seen flash make a good sculpt look like crap. It always looks betting hand in natural light. Let the bitching contine.

Yes it does but to a point, but the flash is not going to be able to change the shape of the head or other sculpted features. The biggest problem with the flash is that it can ruin a good paint job.

OK sure. Nothing to complain about.

:lol

Congrats to those who own this and are happy with this but I agree with afattori, it's a total fail. The tailoring of the coat looks pretty bad to, it's too thick and too bright, much like the DX11 coat. Also can you take off the coat to iron it because it looks all wrinkly? So glad I passed on this, I will most likely be putting my money towards Primes one.

Last edited:

Later today I will post a video unboxing and review. I will show with dark knight bale pf and bust

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This has made me lose any faith in SS with their DC line. No way in hell will I pay $500 plus shipping for this. Afleck production headsculpt fail, Supergirl headsculpt fail, MOS headsculpt and PVC fail, Reeve's headsculpt fail, and Pfieffer Catwoman headsculpt miss. Who in the hell is OK ing this? For those who like it happy for you, but this is unacceptable to me. And the arthritic, severe scoliosis hunch pose is a poor choice. Bale headsculpt blows this one away, and many complained it was off. Compared to this, it's a master piece imo. Again, just my opinion. I am a huge Ledger joker fan. My upcoming momtoys 1:4 joker will go with my Bale premium format and $200 cheaper.
View attachment 320816
View attachment 320817

God dude that's awful. I knew it sucked from the first prototype that was revealed over a year ago. So glad I didn't pull the trigger on this one. What's up with the under jacket being so prominently displayed on this piece? Sideshow sure picked one hell of a Premium Format to get lazy on. Ugh that's just bad.

Back