Premium Format The Joker ‘The Dark Knight’ - 1/4 Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I knew the bitching would start, I swear you people are happy with nothing these days. You want to ***** go ***** over that chronicle endoskeleton that I received for 560 that was plastic piece of junk, that is something to complain about! My tailoring came out fine at first ya it was a little wrinkly easy fix. The head sculpt looks exactly like the prototype so no complain their. Is it their best statue no, is it heath yes. I am getting the prime one also so I am happy. But every statue I have gotten on these sites a lot of people complain, I would love to see you sculpt, I even think pple would complain over myc sculptures stuff and his stuff is amazing! So I like to read the gossip but some pple on here are so nit picky its crazy. If this did not look at all like the prototype I would send it back but it does so stop complaining. You people are only going to get one more heath so try no enjoy it rather than ripping it. I always post these first because I live so close to side show but I knew the bitching a moaning were coming. I am still laughing over the predator 2 Marquette that so many pple ragged on then a discount came and then pple loved it sometimes the pple on this site are unbelievable. Enjoy the statue people who bought it again want to talk about a bad statue look at the man of steel plastic crap or the reeves. Peace all!!!

Well, I knew the bitching would start, I swear you people are happy with nothing these days. You want to ***** go ***** over that chronicle endoskeleton that I received for 560 that was plastic piece of junk, that is something to complain about! My tailoring came out fine at first ya it was a little wrinkly easy fix. The head sculpt looks exactly like the prototype so no complain their. Is it their best statue no, is it heath yes. I am getting the prime one also so I am happy. But every statue I have gotten on these sites a lot of people complain, I would love to see you sculpt, I even think pple would complain over myc sculptures stuff and his stuff is amazing! So I like to read the gossip but some pple on here are so nit picky its crazy. If this did not look at all like the prototype I would send it back but it does so stop complaining. You people are only going to get one more heath so try no enjoy it rather than ripping it. I always post these first because I live so close to side show but I knew the bitching a moaning were coming. I am still laughing over the predator 2 Marquette that so many pple ragged on then a discount came and then pple loved it sometimes the pple on this site are unbelievable. Enjoy the statue people who bought it again want to talk about a bad statue look at the man of steel plastic crap or the reeves. Peace all!!!

Having it hand .I will keep it .I think it looks fine .

All of these statues eventually sell out so there are always alot of people that like them and alot that dont . Collect what you want and do not worry about the people who do not like it . I agree with some of the complaints and others I dont .

People complained about Sonja and that is my favorite statue I own currently .

Relax, bud. Nobody here is attacking you personally.

People are airing their opinions on what they like, or in this case, dislike about this piece in particular. It's a public forum, this is what happens.

Frankly, from the pics thus far, I think this turned out exactly as the prototype. The cut-and-sew aspects appear top-notch and very well done. So I'm pleased that you like it. After all, you liking it is all that matters. Regardless of feedback from the forum.

God forbid if someone has a difference of an opinion. I think it did not turn out that well, especially for a $500 figure. And as I stated, it's MY opinion. I think SS was late to the game and gave ME a substandard headsculpt. Same for Afleck. If your happy with it great, for me, not worth $500 especially when enterbays headsculpt and Momtoys 1:4 is better IMO.

Good news is it turned out just like the prototype. Bad news is it turned out just like the prototype.

Haha. Pretty much.

Look on the bright side, you'll find these for $200 at a comic convention from a seller trying to unload them because I can't see anyone happily plucking down more than that for this crap. Poor likeness and paint. Awful scoliosis pose. Just a massive missed opportunity all around.

God forbid if someone has a difference of an opinion. I think it did not turn out that well, especially for a $500 figure. And as I stated, it's MY opinion. I think SS was late to the game and gave ME a substandard headsculpt. Same for Afleck. If your happy with it great, for me, not worth $500 especially when enterbays headsculpt and Momtoys 1:4 is better IMO.

Everyone can pretty much agree in regards to the Batfleck statue (headsculpt) which was quite the drop in quality between the prototype and the production piece, but I'm honestly asking here, can the same be said with this Ledger Joker piece.

If it's not noticeably different (no opinion here) then we're getting exactly what we preordered, as Sideshow aren't greatly known for listening to the collection community and improving pieces which 'we' may find lacking.

Haha. Pretty much.

Look on the bright side, you'll find these for $200 at a comic convention from a seller trying to unload them because I can't see anyone happily plucking down more than that for this crap. Poor likeness and paint. Awful scoliosis pose. Just a massive missed opportunity all around.

That's pretty harsh.

Especially when you consider that a lot of international buyers will be paying a lot more to get this in hand then most located in the US.

Haha. Pretty much.

I can already tell how your time on the forum will be

Personally I think it looks fine. People just need to spend some time futzing with the clothes, get the wrinkles out and display it properly before taking pictures. Collectors have a habit of taking statue straight out of the box and snapping pics of it with their phone and uploading here, then everyone starts roasting the statue calling it bad. It's fabric...it creases, gets squashed etc...so you need to take a bit of time and get it to look right out of the box.

Personally, I think it looks fine. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion of course, but it looks the same as the prototype to me, so I don't know why some people are surprised and crapping on the statue like they were expecting something different. I just think it needs some better quality pictures. No offence to those who posted up pics already, it's appreciated, I just think with some better quality shots and some futzing of the clothes, it'll look better.

Either way, I'm still looking forward to receiving mine and I think it'll make a nice companion piece for Batman.

God dude that's awful. I knew it sucked from the first prototype that was revealed over a year ago. So glad I didn't pull the trigger on this one. What's up with the under jacket being so prominently displayed on this piece? Sideshow sure picked one hell of a Premium Format to get lazy on. Ugh that's just bad.
Those two pics you picked up have serious lens distortions on them. You can see it the head was deformed.

No I am not mad at all over people. However, some people on this site are sometimes ridiculous just over dumb things, I guess what made me mad and what was hard to get over was about a couple years back with the predator 2 Marquette at the time I was one the original buyers who paid full price of the pred 2 Marquette and pple just berated and thrashed the thing, I backed it and liked it some people even made me start to think like them. However, so side show gives this discount 20 % off which came to 300 off and everyone jumped on the band wagon and bought it and those whom originally paid what it cost got left out in the cold and did not get any money back. Then those that eventually bought it and received the discount bitched at those of us whom again paid full price saying we were whiners and it actually looks good it was crazy and ever since then I have not been a fan of some people on here and I am sure they know who they are. Anyways, I let it go and just post statues I buy here and give my opinion but to say the sculpt is bad i disagree completely yes I agree their are some things that need work but statue does not. Anyways peace to you brother, enjoy your purchase.

Ya bud and I mentioned I just posted pics right out of the box everything was wrinkled out and fixed looks great now!

Ya bud and I mentioned I just posted pics right out of the box everything was wrinkled out and fixed looks great now!

Yeah you did man. I wasn't dissing you at all, just trying to point out that fact to the people who were being negative on it. Happens all the time everytime a statue gets released and the first pictures show up, that's a why I never judge on the first pictures.

Re: The Dark Knight Joker

e30a1dafacfa127ad8173f05b8ce1f43.jpg
8c366cbb5d374cad71a454b0d5e9752f.jpg

Love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back