Premium Format The Joker ‘The Dark Knight’ - 1/4 Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight Joker

Did anyone's ship? Mine did not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As long as it's by Monday I'll still have him on Friday. If it pushes into Tuesday then I won't get him until the following week and hoping that doesn't happen.

As long as it's by Monday I'll still have him on Friday. If it pushes into Tuesday then I won't get him until the following week and hoping that doesn't happen.

Now I'm stuck, the earliest I'll receive him is the Monday after next because of it not shipping these past two days

This happened to me with Bale Batman. Shipped a few days after billing....no big deal. I do hope he ships today so I'll get him Friday instead of next week.

Spoke to sideshow small shipment delay. Will ship end of the week. Sucks. Going on vacation Saturday for a week.

I agree usually sideshow ships the evening the day I was charged !
This is my second preorder this month that has not shipped directly after final payment being charged .
Same with me, every time that I order through ss and they charge me I get it a day later, now I hear it might not be until next week.

Just chatted with Michelle at SS. Joker has arrived in their warehouse and will be shipping "asap" so should be today or tomorrow I'd imagine.

Thank goodness. If he ships today I'll get him Thursday. Can't wait

Back