Premium Format The Joker ‘The Dark Knight’ - 1/4 Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hope thats true, that would be so awesome, im really looking forward to this, if it is later this month then the 20 day notice should go out any day now

If you are paying through flex payments, can you pay remaining balence so can ship to you now if released early? I have not preordered through sideshow until last year.

If you are paying through flex payments, can you pay remaining balence so can ship to you now if released early? I have not preordered through sideshow until last year.

They will let you pay in full, IF they have one in hand ready to ship to you. So most times to achieve this, you will have to call back weekly asking if they have one in hand yet so you can pay off the item to ship immediately.

That's been my experience in the past.

Looks like I should have given them a bit more time before I asked them, because they must not get updated on their releases until a few days later after they release their production pics. :dunno

Yeah I just checked their website man and it looks like they've updated the ETA to Jan-Feb, so it must be recent.

Just canceled my EX hope someones WL converts today... enjoy. I'm going more 1/3 and 1/2 .. have only a few PF's left these days..

Last edited:
He was on the list, but I need some upgraded computer hardware for work so it may be a little bit... but I would love to get him..U?

I'm getting this PF. Ordered a few days ago. Passed on the Prime 1 as I don't like 1:2 scale...too big. I also didn't like the facial expression or the pose on Prime 1's. I probably would've considered it though, if it was 1/4 Scale, due to the awesome likeness and tailoring.

I'm getting this PF. Ordered a few days ago. Passed on the Prime 1 as I don't like 1:2 scale...too big. I also didn't like the facial expression or the pose on Prime 1's. I probably would've considered it though, if it was 1/4 Scale, due to the awesome likeness and tailoring.

Congrats ...:)

Back