Premium Format The Joker ‘The Dark Knight’ - 1/4 Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exclusive weak imo. At least not another batarang hand. I really want to like this, but base, pose, headsculpt, and card in hand really bothers me. Will wait for production pics before deciding. I am a big ledger Joker fan, but rhis disappoints me more than me liking it.

Exclusive weak imo. At least not another batarang hand. I really want to like this, but base, pose, headsculpt, and card in hand really bothers me. Will wait for production pics before deciding. I am a big ledger Joker fan, but rhis disappoints me more than me liking it.

Agree. The card in hand is what killed it for me. Cancelled my PO. Maybe after they read this, they will offer a switch out hand for the card hand. They may push me back into ordering it.

I still have it on preorder but I know what you mean. I hope they choose him holding the machine gun at the very least.

Agree. The card in hand is what killed it for me. Cancelled my PO.

I agree having the card is pretty bad, especially since it looks undersized like 1/8th scale or something, but it isn't a deal breaker, more of a nit pick to me. Nevertheless, I would prefer him holding a knife, especially since he holds a knife in that scene.

Maybe after they read this, they will offer a switch out hand for the card hand. They may push me back into ordering it.

Well they listen to people who wanted the Sonar EX head to light up, so anything is possible.

I still have it on preorder but I know what you mean. I hope they choose him holding the machine gun at the very least.

And you use the card hand for switch out hand instead of vice-versa?

Re: The Dark Knight Joker

Man the only reason i got this on po is cuz i REALLY want a heath/joker figure. I do agree the card is really weird lol. Hopefully di add the knife. Its basically 2 scenes in one. I get that. But it just doesnt work[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree. The card in hand is what killed it for me. Cancelled my PO. Maybe after they read this, they will offer a switch out hand for the card hand. They may push me back into ordering it.

The knife would be a huge help. I could live with the other problems that it has. As is, he does not go well with Bales pose. Supposed to compliment each other imo, and it's seems they belong in two different scenes.

The knife would be a huge help. I could live with the other problems that it has.

Really? Out of all the other problems you mentioned, the card is the one that bothers you the most?

As is, he does not go well with Bales pose. Supposed to compliment each other imo, and it's seems they belong in two different scenes.

Well the problem isn't the pose as such but the diorama as the bases look like they indeed from two different scenes, not to mention the fact they are on different angles so they will not match up when pushed together. As far as poses go I think the figures themselves compliant each other rather perfectly.

Last edited:
Re: The Dark Knight Joker

Well since i dont intend on getting bale its still kinda weird. It IS 2 scenes. The card is fine. The machine gun is fine. Even the detonator. But combining them is a bit weird. Gonna get him anyways[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The DX11 is a classic piece. There isn't a statue or figure out there to get me to get rid of him. It's still my favorite piece in my collection. And its the best tribute to the character I've seen. Keep your DX11. Besides, I'm pretty certain it will keep its value longer than the SS PF version. Especially if they don't add a machine gun to the statue.

The DX11 is a classic piece. There isn't a statue or figure out there to get me to get rid of him. It's still my favorite piece in my collection. And its the best tribute to the character I've seen. Keep your DX11. Besides, I'm pretty certain it will keep its value longer than the SS PF version. Especially if they don't add a machine gun to the statue.

Good points made. I do have intentions of "upgrading" my pieces into quarter scale versions. However, since there are a scant number of QS Heath Jokers that I could afford, this SS piece looks like an opportune time to sell the DX11. Moreover, I do believe Hot Toys will release another variant of the Heath Joker - possibly a 3.0 - being that Jokers are cash cows for these companies which will inevitably decrease the value of the DX11. I'm too indecisive to make a decision.

Thinking of selling my DX11 for one. What do you guys think?

Well do you prefer figures or statues? The sculpt on this statue looks like the DX11 sculpt anyway and looks to be in the scale you prefer. The DX11 is a great set but it is aimed at those who like dioramas and that prefer to display their figures anyway they like. Is this the type of collector you are?

Besides, I'm pretty certain it will keep its value longer than the SS PF version.

Now that unfortunately is probably true.

Especially if they don't add a machine gun to the statue.

I am confused, it already has a machine gun added to it, do you think they will get rid of it? :huh

Last edited:
Sold my dx11, regretted it and bought it again. No way I will sell it again, especially to buy this premium format. I really doubt they will do a 3.0.

Sold my dx11, regretted it and bought it again. No way I will sell it again, especially to buy this premium format. I really doubt they will do a 3.0.

Maybe not a 3.0, but a straight reissue of the figure with possibly less extras wouldn't surprise me at all.

Well do you prefer figures or statues? The sculpt on this statue looks like the DX11 sculpt anyway and looks to be in the scale you prefer. The DX11 is a great set but it is aimed at those who like dioramas and that prefer to display their figures anyway they like. Is this the type of collector you are?

Now that unfortunately

I am confused, it already has a machine gun added to it, do you think they will get rid of it? :huh

No... I'M confused. I don't like how they have him holding the gun. It makes no sense from the posture of the statue.

Back