Premium Format The Joker ‘The Dark Knight’ - 1/4 Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight Joker

It's not the paint job or the qc being perfect that will make the statue for them. They just simply don't like it.

People who hate usually still come and post they hate it every day.

Exactly... it's the lamest thing ever to watch it happen...over and over and over...LOL! Won't be back here in this thread until we start receiving or EX's..:)

My first PF was $324.99
I'm not saying people should love paying $500 for a piece but Dark Phoenix, Gamora and Captain Marvel all have the $500 price tag.
I just don't get why this particular piece is upsetting everyone when it comes to price
Sideshow has said in the past that the prices will increase every year guaranteed due to production cost, materials, etc - that's a given
I respect everyone here, I love my fellow freaks but this thread is really frustrating me so I think I'm going to go away now :lol
No, stay. Really. I'm frustrated too so I'll go. Everybody who doesn't like it should leave with me and have a
:drink

I still love this pf and will preorder in two months once I get some more reward points from Spider-Man and Donatello charging today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Statue seems to have little interest. Hopefully the ES is low.

Yeah, it's weird, all my non-collector friends like this one more than the Arkham Asylum Joker. I feel like this will still be around for coupon eligibility, since the Batman is already getting the 5% off deal for some people, but now I'm not sure if I should jump on the waitlist for Arkham Joker since it's almost guaranteed to convert instantly. Just don't know if I'll have room for everything.

Actually, the biggest statues Facebook group has had the same exact reaction/backlash seen here. Same on StatueForum.

People on this board are (in big part) not the same of StatueForum and the over 10000 people on Facebook's group are not "all" the same here on this board.

900x900px-LL-c81bfff8_hatehatehate.jpeg

Yeah, it's weird, all my non-collector friends like this one more than the Arkham Asylum Joker. I feel like this will still be around for coupon eligibility, since the Batman is already getting the 5% off deal for some people, but now I'm not sure if I should jump on the waitlist for Arkham Joker since it's almost guaranteed to convert instantly. Just don't know if I'll have room for everything.

Well that just means these non-collector friends of yours are movie-goers don't it? I wouldn't have known anything about this Arkham Asylum Joker had I not played the game either. Heath Ledger Joker on the other hand... I'll let you be the judge on that.

Back