Premium Format The Joker ‘The Dark Knight’ - 1/4 Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight Joker

Cool, I think the regular is all I'll need I like it from this angle
f4a6e92ed1ce03b82f6f3cdc63c8e64a.jpg

got $133 in rewards hmm should i use it, I also got 2 statues shipping next week over $1000 worth from sideshow, could wait til i get rewards from those 2 then preorder then

Maybe they didnt go with the knife because the realized they F*&(# up choosing this pose and the knife would of looked like his D&*( in his hand lol Oh crap lets put a detonator there lol.

got $133 in rewards hmm should i use it, I also got 2 statues shipping next week over $1000 worth from sideshow, could wait til i get rewards from those 2 then preorder then

You will be fine, this is not selling out anytime soon. Might as well wait for your discounts to post or a monthly $20 coupon.

looks sweet, had to PO, then again the Prime 1 will be better IMO, there goes wallet on both

As much as I'd like a Heath Ledger/Joker PF, its horribly overpriced for a 19" sculpt

No thanks.

I think he's saying that all the PFs have been overpriced lately as well. And i'm inclined to agree.

Definitely prices have gone up faster than we all would like. Must be super super choosy for PO now.

Back