Premium Format The Joker ‘The Dark Knight’ - 1/4 Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight Joker

Wonder what the EX will be if any? Not sure why they went with the interrogation make up. With the pose and full clothing set, should be "clean" make up which is what I'll repaint it to if it doesn't come with a second sculpt

Maybe the grenade rig?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good point. The left arm might be too close to the body unless the separation it at the elbow. But the grenade rig would put it over the top.

Agreed, would love to have the grenade rig pose. I think you'd need another right hand as well to pull the rig pose off. :monkey1

Maybe a switch out hand with the thumb sticking out for the pin? Even though I have the Enterbay 1:4 figure, I'm interested in how this piece and Prime 1's turn out.

Just when I thought Nolan-era collectibles were behind me, SS somehow finds a way to pull me back in. :gah:

The Dark Knight Joker

Yeah. I can probably sell it to fund the Prime 1 piece or both SS' TDK pieces. :lol But I don't see myself ever doing that.

Now if SS teases a version of Bane from the sewer beat down, I might have to sell off the rest of my 1/6 Nolan stuff. :panic:

ab34cbacde80976c47fb0e18c6171c7e.jpg

53b6d9c0e5865ef5a807ccbe230e618d.jpg

c10ce1b79ebe3f3abcd45e4c002f226a.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPad con Tapatalk

Back