Premium Format The Joker ‘The Dark Knight’ - 1/4 Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he looks like Affleck in this pic.... If this is what I received I would be happy. Having said that the picture is a bit fuzzy.

attachment.php

Does anyone know if this Joker PF is going to ship early? I am wondering because of the unboxing video and production photos that came out recently and if that meant this one is getting close to shipping. I am kinda hoping they hold off a little bit as my wallet is screaming at me.

Does anyone know if this Joker PF is going to ship early? I am wondering because of the unboxing video and production photos that came out recently and if that meant this one is getting close to shipping. I am kinda hoping they hold off a little bit as my wallet is screaming at me.

I spoke to Sideshow and they told me the release date has not changed, so it still won't be released until March.

Usually the unboxing videos and updated production pics mean that he is shipping fairly soon.
In the Jan 5 newsletter, it says it's "coming soon" so I think we can expect him within the month unless a delay happens

Re: The Dark Knight Joker

I'd be shocked if this one doesn't start to ship soon, videos and pics surfaced early of both Batman Returns Catwoman and BvS regular suit and they both are shipping earlier than expected.

Spoke to Sideshow via Livechat just now. Expected to arrive later this month.

hope thats true, that would be so awesome, im really looking forward to this, if it is later this month then the 20 day notice should go out any day now

Spoke to Sideshow via Livechat just now. Expected to arrive later this month.

Thank you for replying. Im excited for this piece but also a little weary just because in 6 weeks time I have paid for Blitzway's Tyler Durden twin pack, BvS Batman PF and now Joker PF. If Adam West Batman PF is early as well I will have to eat Ramen for a month to be able to pay for it. :panic:

Thank you for replying. Im excited for this piece but also a little weary just because in 6 weeks time I have paid for Blitzway's Tyler Durden twin pack, BvS Batman PF and now Joker PF. If Adam West Batman PF is early as well I will have to eat Ramen for a month to be able to pay for it. :panic:

No doubt, I know the feeling....I'll have this, BvS Batfleck and Batman Returns Catwoman all in one month. I don't know know about you, but I prefer the Chicken flavored Ramen

Back