The Jason Voorhees Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck on all those Shai!

I got one on the 'Bay too, hoping to get some money for my trip in two weeks.
But that wouldn't be possible if Josh hadn't given me his classic Part 6 custom! I had to have at least ONE Jason and all I had was the one I'm selling.

Again, this figure rules! I will NOT be parting with it!

MYPt6Jason001.jpg

Thanks for the love Les!! And glad to see him at home with someone who loves the movie and really wants the figure. I'd rather it be with you than a random Ebay member!!

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

DarkArtist81 said:
Thanks for the love Les!! And glad to see him at home with someone who loves the movie and really wants the figure. I'd rather it be with you than a random Ebay member!!

I'm new to the Friday the 13th Figures. Is the jason goes to Hell figure on the Big Boy Body? If so is there a link or a thread that shows what this body looks like?

Darthrazz said:
I'm new to the Friday the 13th Figures. Is the jason goes to Hell figure on the Big Boy Body? If so is there a link or a thread that shows what this body looks like?

yes it is....same as jason X,JASON 4..its not Sideshows best body....part 3 and the FVJ one got the best bodies.

Shai Hulud said:
yes it is....same as jason X,JASON 4..its not Sideshows best body....part 3 and the FVJ one got the best bodies.
Yeah, Part 3 and FVJ really are the best. Up until recently I had my Part 3 away from the other Jason's and when I put him next to them he really did "outclass" them so to speak.

Shai Hulud said:

I'd have to disagree on the FVJ body being on the best body.

Mine doesn't have ball-jointed mid-torso articulation, and it really screws up his center of gravity because the whole torso moves forward when trying for a lunging pose.

The only thing that holds Part3 back for me is the mask. While it is nice, it is no where near movie acurate. It is too think and too wide.

Speaking of nitpicks about pt 3, is the head and neck not as movable as say pt 6 or 4 for example. I got mine loose on ebay and was just wondering if its head is screwed up. Is it supposed to be as mobile as all the other jason heads. How are the heads and necks on some of your figures?

toddaray said:
Speaking of nitpicks about pt 3, is the head and neck not as movable as say pt 6 or 4 for example. I got mine loose on ebay and was just wondering if its head is screwed up. Is it supposed to be as mobile as all the other jason heads. How are the heads and necks on some of your figures?

NO the head is not intended to be very moveable. All prt3 are like this. Yours is fine.

toddaray said:

NO!!! It's broken and will horribly affect the rest of your collection and then eat into your house and destroy the foundations.

Because I am so selfless I suggest that you send it to me and I shall dispose it for you safely

:monkey3

abstractharmony said:
NO!!! It's broken and will horribly affect the rest of your collection and then eat into your house and destroy the foundations.

Because I am so selfless I suggest that you send it to me and I shall dispose it for you safely

:monkey3
Nah, I am closer. Send it to me.

Originally Posted by abstractharmony

Bannister said:
Nah, I am closer. Send it to me.

There they were, two good ol' boys in a fire apple red convertible. Stoned, ripped, twisted, good people:bouncin :wacky :drool

Back