The Interview

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My buddy says he has a rip of it already. Should he be worried about being at risk by hackers for downloading it?

I don't want to see this seemingly piece of garbage... this BS just puts me off from seeing it even more.

Aside from that, HAPPY HOLIDAYS y'all!

I saw it. It was OK, some decent comedic moments and surprisingly violent scenes. It's good for a one time redbox rent.

Got to watch it this morning on XBOX ONE before that cockblocking hack started to kick in. God Bless America!!!!! Spoiler Alert! They Blew that Mutha****a Kim Jung Un up in the the film...... Ha Hilariods! Any Katy Perry Fans? ;)

One wonders if all the attention will be good or bad for this movie. Conceivably the publicity could earn it more money wherever it gets released but on the other hand you'll have the group of people who'll be like ''all the hoopla, over this?'' I haven't seen it and I haven't been checking in on this thread much so I don't know the full story.

One wonders if all the attention will be good or bad for this movie. Conceivably the publicity could earn it more money wherever it gets released but on the other hand you'll have the group of people who'll be like ''all the hoopla, over this?'' I haven't seen it and I haven't been checking in on this thread much so I don't know the full story.

as for the money:

KqhTmzf.jpg

Back