The Interview

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deckard

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thought there was already a thread for this but the search found nothing.

Looks kinda meh tbh. Feels like Team America already did it better but it's not everyday a movie makes North Korea threaten war. Ok, it pretty much is. :lol

If those are the jokes they're using in the trailer, I can only imagine how painful the stuff they're not showing is. The China/Dong and Stalin/Stallone were especially eye rolling.

Franco's acting also seems particularly poor. When he says the "Nice Tank!" line, it reminds me of Norm McDonald in a bad way.

I found these films a great break from everything else. I love Horrible Bosses and I can't wait to see the second. I'd say the same for this, I know people didn't like This is the End, but I loved how Franco is exceptionally stupid and so is Rogen. I certainly can't wait.

Nothing like a terrible-looking movie that ends-up making us look nutless. What a cluster.

SnakeDoc

Sony, **** talking actors, over budget on Bond, can't figure out what to do with Spiderman, no balls to release the movie that already caused backlash and cost them 5-6 full movie leaks.

They should change the name to Sory.

I guess they had a lot more info they didn’t want to get leaked if they decided to cancel the movie this late in the game, probably the best move for them to be honest even though it makes them and us look pretty weak.

Last edited:
The hack has nothing to do with the reason movie is pulled. Threats of 9-11 style violence and Movie theaters pulling out of showing it was the real reason.

Actual threat
Warning

We will clearly show it to you at the very time and places “The Interview” be shown, including the premiere, how bitter fate those who seek fun in terror should be doomed to.
Soon all the world will see what an awful movie Sony Pictures Entertainment has made.
The world will be full of fear.
Remember the 11th of September 2001.
We recommend you to keep yourself distant from the places at that time.
(If your house is nearby, you’d better leave.)
Whatever comes in the coming days is called by the greed of Sony Pictures Entertainment.
All the world will denounce the SONY.

Are we really buckling to terrorist threats from North Korea over a movie? Back in the day we lived in constant fear of nuclear annihilation from the Russkies, but we still made Red Dawn dammit!

Are we really buckling to terrorist threats from North Korea over a movie? Back in the day we lived in constant fear of nuclear annihilation from the Russkies, but we still made Red Dawn dammit!
The biggest part is many big theater chains pulled out in fear of this effecting other movie sales on the biggest single day they have. Once you have hardly anyone to show the movie why release it?

The hack has nothing to do with the reason movie is pulled. Threats of 9-11 style violence and Movie theaters pulling out of showing it was the real reason.

Actual threat

tumblr_mn9z5gb1lk1r1lmcgo1_400.gif

The biggest part is many big theater chains pulled out in fear of this effecting other movie sales on the biggest single day they have. Once you have hardly anyone to show the movie why release it?

Do you think they'll release it after Christmas, then?

Back