The Interview

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, that's a given. This is just what the doctor ordered to get it passed. Sponsers of bills like this must just rub their hands in glee when incidents of this nature occur.

conspiracy theorists are going nuts all over this :lol, it's been pretty funny but I must admit kind of creepy too.

I'm not an anarchist. Just an American.

main-qimg-d80b1d83e51b97f26c83f80bc7810e94

A lot of people say this, but... to leak private messages, people's private records, leak 5 movies on the internet and to involve another country like NK and the government and everything just to promote a stoner comedy?
I would hate to think that Sony would go this far just to promote their movie.I mean... even getting the President to speak about it and everything? that would be a horrible move by Sony if this was all self made.

A lot of people say this, but... to leak private messages, people's private records, leak 5 movies on the internet and to involve another country like NK and the government and everything just to promote a stoner comedy?
I would hate to think that Sony would go this far just to promote their movie.I mean... even getting the President to speak about it and everything? that would be a horrible move by Sony if this was all self made.

tumblr_myopdnAMOF1qzymy9o1_500.gif

69096-dont-call-me-Shirley-gif-Airpl-w0S9.gif

Yeah, let's take isolated, contextless quotes and turn this into a thread about aboriginal land disputes.

But, yeah. After escaping the feudalism that European civilization had degraded into, after mere moments of something worth a damn in Classical civilization, after 30,000 years of chasing their food like any other animal, to be told that they have to defer to a culture that hasn't even begun to evolve is an idiot's proposition. They didn't own the continent.

56 kbps of dial-up of awesomeness, brought to you by AOL! :lecture You better believe it. "North Korea, best Korea!" :rotfl

conspiracy theorists are going nuts all over this :lol, it's been pretty funny but I must admit kind of creepy too.

Well, you notice when it was just Sony being hacked, the gov't said there was no evidence it was North Korea. Then the hackers threatened violence on America, then all of a sudden, the FBI found evidence that it was North Korea. Soooo, that's rather convenient.

If the CIA made movies i would watch, we all would, and we would probably be the better for it....................who needs North korea!

hey its on demand... Only in the US... fail... i mean seriously, whats the point of isolating this film to just one country, because im in canada, im not allowed to watch the film... well screw you sony, ill download it the good old way.. wink.. dont know how to make a smiley wink...

Back