The Indy Premium Format IMAGE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Indy re-paint. Still want to do a bit with the hat...could be awhile before I get to it.
ROTLAPF070.jpg
ROTLAPF064.jpg

wow, that is an amazingly life-like repaint. wish u'd reconsider doing custom work for the members here (incl myself!)...

only problem is mine's the regular and the head is attached to the rest of the pf. wouldn't be practical to ship the whole thing back and forth...

This one does look really great! Wish you would sell.

I just bought the Exclusive because I thought my regular PF would be to hard to paint without removing the head. I guess I will be selling the regular PF Indy. Cannot wait till I get the Exclusive.

This one does look really great! Wish you would sell.

I just bought the Exclusive because I thought my regular PF would be to hard to paint without removing the head. I guess I will be selling the regular PF Indy. Cannot wait till I get the Exclusive.

Ok, my Exclusive just came in today, and I will be unpacking it shortly.:whip

I got King Leo PF Exclusive, from the movie 300. I have to say that this one is very nice as well. Done very nice, but then again, I like the movie. I would say it runs a close secone to my indy PF Exclusive.

Sold mine, decided to since I'll be getting the Mola Ram PF and always wanted a ToD Indy PF since the Indy PF line was announced. Don't have space for two Indys. :monkey2

Here's hoping ToD Indy has an amazing sculpt and great paint work. :whip

"Hey Rockey, watch me pull a rabbit out'a my ass!" :rolleyes:

Right now, in this recession, with collector firesales plaguing just about everywhere, you can't even get a used plastic Boba Fett PF for $200. Everyone wants $225+. I really doubt Indy'll go $200 much less below it. Everyone is hindering sales with the whole chicken little bs, "he's too dark," or "that's a totally different headsculpt," or "oh, that jacket's green!" which is forcing others to take a "wait and see" approach. This is the best PF Sideshow has ever done. When people start to see that, he'll disappear.

Go Hastings in at $190 Nam. FAIL. jUST KIDDING:lol

I got this guy in the mail today from GoHastings, and he's got a really noticeable discoloration on his pants, and some other areas with apparent (though very minor) streaks of paint residue. Really disappointing, since I was really anticipating this guy, and will now probably have to send him back and wait another 2 weeks to get the replacement. Anyone else have this problem? The discoloration is over his left knee, and looks like the pants weren't died correctly or that it was worn somehow.

The PF came right out of the box, still sealed, so this seems to be a factory error.

I got this guy in the mail today from GoHastings, and he's got a really noticeable discoloration on his pants, and some other areas with apparent (though very minor) streaks of paint residue. Really disappointing, since I was really anticipating this guy, and will now probably have to send him back and wait another 2 weeks to get the replacement. Anyone else have this problem? The discoloration is over his left knee, and looks like the pants weren't died correctly or that it was worn somehow.

The PF came right out of the box, still sealed, so this seems to be a factory error.

Sorry to hear man. I bet it was an isolated incident though, which means your replacement will hopefully not have the same issue. Aside from the discoloration, how do you like it?? Does it deserve all the crazy hype this PF gets?

I like him a lot. I'm not blown away, because I think the pictures provide a pretty accurate portrayal of him, and I knew what to expect. He is very tan relative to my Captain America, but that doesn't bother me too much. I really like the way the jacket feels, but of course, that doesn't mean anything :lol

Cool statue, worth the price.

my indy PF is perfect. I bought from the same place

I just noticed that the buckle latch on the gun holdster on mine has been broken since I got it. I never realized it till just now. I know it was broken out of the box because I looked at old pictures I took when it came in and it is exactly the same.

Does anyone have a good picture of what the buckle and latch is supposed to look like?

I got it over a year ago, so I think I'm SOL for a belt buckle replacement. :(

Great new addition to my collection. The skin color is not too dark on mine and this piece just has allot going for it..... Indy was just MEANT for PF treatment. Considering it costs under $200 right now= WIN for all collectors late to the game.

Indy4.jpg

Back