The Indy Premium Format IMAGE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone please tell me what a non-defective one of these should look like?

P1252501.jpg

P1252503.jpg

:( :( :( :( :(

As long as you don't see a difference between the hands and face color, I think your golden.
I don't think I've seen a single one that had the face and hands matching. They may come close on a handful of them but don't match.

I've wanted this classic PF since day 1 but there is NO WAY I would buy one without seeing it first. Whenever I've requested pics from ebay sellers, I either get the "it's never been opened and if I do it won't be mint anymore" BS or I get a pic that looks like it was taken with a polaroid in a darkroom! :banghead

Tan? - no problem - dark dark dark dark brown? - it's not even Indy anymore! The statues with the ultra dark complexion should have been acknowledged and a new batch of these produced. It cost SS a degree of credibility regarding doing the right thing plus, for several people I know who got this as their first SS piece, it cost SS future sales.

Anyway, here's hoping I luck up onto one of these someday!

I figure for $200, it's okay even if I have to repaint the whole head. I haven't broken out the old airbrush in a while, so I'm actually looking forward to this being a project.

I'll post photos next week, regardless. Gohastings sent me an email on Thursday that the PF has shipped.

I bought a PF from Gohastings too. Mine's on the way.
I wanted the exclusive but $200.00 was too tempting to resist. The Ark/Toht cost me almost that much from Sideshow.
This is my first PF. Can't wait to get it.
Crossed fingers that it has a nice paint job.

Thanks to whoever posted this tip!!! 95% of the time this PF goes for between $250 to $299 on Ebay and the shipping is higher. Pretty fair deal.

I bought a PF from Gohastings too. Mine's on the way.
I wanted the exclusive but $200.00 was too tempting to resist. The Ark/Toht cost me almost that much from Sideshow.
This is my first PF. Can't wait to get it.
Crossed fingers that it has a nice paint job.

Thanks to whoever posted this tip!!! 95% of the time this PF goes for between $250 to $299 on Ebay and the shipping is higher. Pretty fair deal.

Hey Karloff! If you can, let us know how the face/hands turn out on yours. Thanks!

BTW, it's down to $150 if you add it to your cart at gohastings.com. I'm debating about picking up another one, but I'm concerned about the tan just like most people. I sold my regular one for an EX just to avoid the tan.

Ouch. $150. I didn't see it on gohastings.com. Was the $150 price on amazon or gohastings.com? Mine didn't get here yet. I might have to try to make gohastings give me it for that price if I can find it.

I didn't find the PF on either site for $150. Might have sold out. It's still $199.99 on amazon. No sign of it on gohastings.com. The 1/6 figure is $59.99 on gohastings though. Not a bad price.

It took some digging but I found the PF for $150 on go hastings.com. I ordered a second one and I'll return the 199.99 PF to amazon.
$150.00 is a no brainer. $5 and change to ship from gohastings.com

Last edited:
Back