The Indy Premium Format IMAGE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
24doakg.jpg

301oox2.jpg

2saggpd.jpg

2efktas.jpg

20z752s.jpg

9jghag.jpg

2me4qae.jpg

33cav7q.jpg

9jn39e.jpg

OK, ornicar, now you've done it... I'm sending ALL of my collectible figures to you tomorrow. Please have them repainted and returned to me as soon as possible...:lol:lol:lol

:cool: No, seriously, I'm sending them...

yes I simulated the weathering with dry pastel. I wet it, to be easier to apply. :rolleyes:

Looks great. All those pics make me want to get this statue. Not really sure if I can afford it though :(

Do it when you can, you won't regret it. This is the showcase piece in my collection right now. I love it!

I even have Les lined up to repaint the heads for me and I'm ordering Mike's belt and holster replacements...just to make it that much better...but right out of the box, with a little futzing, it's still AMAZING!
:gun

Do it when you can, you won't regret it. This is the showcase piece in my collection right now. I love it!

I even have Les lined up to repaint the heads for me and I'm ordering Mike's belt and holster replacements...just to make it that much better...but right out of the box, with a little futzing, it's still AMAZING!

"Not listening, not listening"
smeagol2-715877.jpg

:lol
Coming to these forums can be very dangerous for ones wallet :lol

Well, I'm a little 'late' to the party in terms of pics, but I finally took a few of my Indy PF. Mainly for posterity before I send the head off to Les for a repaint and replace the belt and holster with Mike's improved versions. This is the 'straight-outta-the-box' version...just a little futzing and 'voila'! I added a little 'bulk' to his gas mask bag by folding up a paper towel and stuffing it in there. I also 'removed' the threads used to attach his jacket collar flap fronts to the jacket. In all the stills I looked at, the jacket collar flaps were always 'down and out', so I wanted it to look like that too, instead of starched up like the Fonz or something. Hehe.

Note that I put the whip in the idol-holding hand. I know SS mentions that it wasn't designed for this, but I think it actually doesn't look too bad. Just made the switch last night to change up the look a bit and I haven't seen any other pictures of it like this, so enjoy!

Oh, the Ra medallion and tec'na'al fragment (https://www.indyprops.com/pp-frags.htm) are from the Hasbro set of relics packed in with the 3 and 3/4" figures. Nabbed 'em off Ebay and they look close enough to 1/4 scale to me to fit in with the display!

P.S., please ignore the graininess of the photos from my camera. Hehe.

3234729496_e4201215ff_o.jpg
3234729540_2b3bbef4f7_o.jpg

3233879411_12d90e48dd_o.jpg
3233879489_cbd3f895f9_o.jpg

...And finally, Indy posed next to my Boba Fett PF. Custom helmet by Natty, repainted by Eric (Superjedi) in ESB markings. Fett is propped on top of some books since the base for Fett is a lot shorter than the Indy base.

3234918064_955d88d84c_o.jpg

Last edited:
Nice shot of Fett and Indy side-by-side! Can you be sure to post some pics when Les repaints? That is going to :rock !!

Nice shot of Fett and Indy side-by-side! Can you be sure to post some pics when Les repaints? That is going to :rock !!

Thanks J-Wild! I'll definitely post pics of the 'Figuremaster' repainted head, and the new belt and holster from Mike. Those adjustments are guaranteed to make an already exceptional statue 100X better!

and you're right, it's totally going to :rock !!

I'd think it shouldn't be a problem seeing how they do light up lightsabres on the jedi PFs. Still can't understand why they didn't do it for the 1/6 version.

Back