The Indy Premium Format IMAGE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we see something revealed at Toy Fair.

Considering ROTLA Indy is so iconic, whatever might be unveiled I imagine would only be of interest to the hard core fans and have a very low ES.

Exactly. But yeah, if you wanna have one PF for each classic Indy movie Mola Ram and Henry Jones would be a great choice.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we see something revealed at Toy Fair.

Considering ROTLA Indy is so iconic, whatever might be unveiled I imagine would only be of interest to the hard core fans and have a very low ES.

I definitely don't think we'll be seeing edition sizes as high as the ROTLA PF Indy (3000 regular, 1000 exclusive). I bet the next highest would be the TOD one's (I'm still betting on Mola Ram holding up the heart and Indy from the end in a more 'action-y' pose, with machete and ripped shirt), but I'm sure edition sizes of those will be closer to LOTR sizes - like 750 - 1000 exclusives and 1000 + regular). Here's hoping we see Mola Ram PF or Indy TOD PF during ToyFair...or better yet, BOTH! :rock

Exactly. But yeah, if you wanna have one PF for each classic Indy movie Mola Ram and Henry Jones would be a great choice.

Agreed, IF SS was to only make 1 or 2 more Indy PF's, I would want Henry Sr. and Mola Ram...but, I'm guessing that there will be more. I mean, look at LOTR, they've left the 1/6 game and focus mainly on PF's now. For years all they had were Lurtz and Frodo PF's, and everyone was saying "SS has cancelled the LOTR PF line! Where are they?" then over the last year, it's exploded...GTW, Aragorn, Galadriel, Moria Orc and Berserker on the way...I think SS seems more intent to sink R&D into PF's, and Indy is a good property since generally they're the kind of collectors that like the quality stuff...so my guess is more iconic Indy PF's on the horizon...

As for the 1/6 line, wouldn't be surprised if it dies off with just the Raiders figures...but only time will tell.

I'm just glad to be getting anything quality from Indy at all...and the fact that it's all Raiders stuff so far and not KOTCS...EXTRA BONUS! :rock

I'm just glad to be getting anything quality from Indy at all...and the fact that it's all Raiders stuff so far and not KOTCS...EXTRA BONUS! :rock

I hear that! I hope we'll be getting more stuff down the line soon, but if things had to be limited to one PF, I'm so glad it was the iconic ROTLA Indiana Jones we got.

Exclusive Indy PF #411 has arrived. :chew

oh congrats on getting yours Fingaz :banana

Awesome fellas! I got Indy Ex #363 from The Ringer, and this piece is a real beauty!!

So cool...

Question: Anybody else have a hard time getting the whip in his hand? Do you just have to squeeze it and work it in there? (that's what she said) :lol

Awesome fellas! I got Indy Ex #363 from The Ringer, and this piece is a real beauty!!

So cool...

Question: Anybody else have a hard time getting the whip in his hand? Do you just have to squeeze it and work it in there? (that's what she said) :lol

Perpendicular is the way to go. Great post about how to do it on Michael Crawford's site:

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_121208a.htm

"Finally, there's the coiled whip. This one has a very sharp, strong sculpt, and looks quite realistic for resin. It's a little tricky to get in his right hand, but the trick is to hold it perpendicular to his body and bring it up between his hand and hip, and then turn it into place."

Perpendicular is the way to go. Great post about how to do it on Michael Crawford's site:

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_121208a.htm

"Finally, there's the coiled whip. This one has a very sharp, strong sculpt, and looks quite realistic for resin. It's a little tricky to get in his right hand, but the trick is to hold it perpendicular to his body and bring it up between his hand and hip, and then turn it into place."

Ahhh...I see. Thanks for the link!

Back