The Indy Premium Format IMAGE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. Hey, does anyone know an easy way to put his revolver into his gun holster?
Yeh, the strap comes off the little silver pin, but be careful. Forcing the gun in with the strap still intact could split the holster at the seam, it is only glued.

So I got mine last week from Play.com - Outstanding service...!
Easily as definitive as everybody says, it really is the last word in Raiders collectibles.

No pictures yet as I'm still in the process of weathering/customisation etc.
Some further tips for the SA crowd of interest -

Treat the clothes the way you would the real ones - don't be afraid to scratch the jacket up/light sandpaper. Just a GENTLE rub creates a nice effect. Give it a nice dusting over with Fullers Earth (the stuff they used to dirty Harrison's clothes) especially the trousers.
Rub some darker shoe polish into the belt/holster. My holster split right down the seam soon as the gun went in so a stitch line with clear thread adds authenticity as well as fixing it. Sand the web belt buckle so only the edges remain gold (another Raiders touch)
Put some cotton pads in the satchel to pad it out.

I concur the paint job on the face is as dark as a tan can get. In a dark corner th features are lost. Dusting the face over with fuller's helps somewhat (without having to repaint or damaging the statue) but whatever happens he looks a lot better in person than in pictures.

He's the best out there - Enjoy him!!!

Well here is my repaint of the heads. Still haven't done a thing to the clothes but I will...

DSCN5376.jpg

DSCN5377.jpg

DSCN5378.jpg

DSCN5379.jpg

DSCN5380.jpg

DSCN5381.jpg

Thanks IF! I needed to do this, and it really helped to clear my mind. A very fun repaint, thanks to that lovely Trevor sculpt. I am very excited to weather him up though, that should finish him up nicely. :rock

So, a little late to the party, but just got my Reg. Overall, outstanding, just a pity that Sideshow/painters or someone, thinks he is meant to be somewhat darker then he really is.
Even in full-on light, he's darker then I would have liked.

Indy_front.jpg

So, a little late to the party, but just got my Reg. Overall, outstanding, just a pity that Sideshow/painters or someone, thinks he is meant to be somewhat darker then he really is.

Indy_front.jpg

you got a really dark one , jeez.....

Yeah, mine was like that too... very damn dark. We should start calling him SENOR Indy... :lol

hehe, yeah, more your middle east/half european Indy. I mean I can understand some variations, but this seems to have way too far extremes. Its not like the idol or whip has been painted with such differences, you'd think the same could apply to the head.

i ordered my PF from play and its been in packing for the last 6 days .......... any one else had this problem ?????? :gun :monkey2
yes mine has been packing for 6 days ,but today it says posted , it must be becuase of the holidays and not working the weekend

Indy_front.jpg
i hope when i get mine it doesnt turn out as apu indy .

awesome photos , what raptor statue is that ?
Great great photos, THX. And yes, please tell us more about the Raptor piece:)

Thanks man, I'm still a rookie of DSLR. https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47275 :D

That pic may contain the first "Johnson" publicly displayed on the forums..lol

I think you have the whip in his hand backwards, the handle of the whip is in the back in the pic on the box. I had it hanging the same way you have it, when I turned it around it hung better with the whip handle in the back.

Anybody got a different link to that hulu vid, it wont stream to anywhere else but the US. :( :(

LOL, a 1/3 scale "Johnson". Very educational...:lol

And you are right man, I've currected the placement.

On your storm flap at the top do you have a button? it looks like you do. If it is its wrong as the button wasnt there till The Last Crusade.

Thanks for the info. I'm not sure what it is as all the statue has it, I wasn't aware of that. Easy fix though.

Back