The Indy Premium Format IMAGE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
indys1.jpg

OK, here is a TEST repaint so far(from my premium figure) I plan to turn it into a poseable figure. I will do another version with real hair stubble. I plan to keep my exclusive all original.I bought both versions because the sculpt was too good to pass up.

I'll probably lessen the red-eye.

That is incredible. :google

Those Statue Forum folks who claim the likeness is off and looks like a "monkey" are :duh :duh :duh

Yeah but remember, those statue forum guys also thought the ciemaquette sculpt was great :lol

That repaint is stunning, by the way. How could anyone have reservations about Trevor's sculpt after seeing that!

indys1.jpg

OK, here is a TEST repaint so far(from my premium figure) I plan to turn it into a poseable figure. I will do another version with real hair stubble. I plan to keep my exclusive all original.I bought both versions because the sculpt was too good to pass up.

:eek

Wow. This is just a repaint over the existing sculpt, and not a recast into another material, right? He looks a little shifty-eyed, but those skin tones are astonishingly good.

NO WAY ! :eek !

You've got some mad skills there my man ! Outstanding ! No lets see the full figure ! Wait til Trevor sees this ! The man will freak !

Wow mindbook, that is an INCREDIBLE repaint! So lifelike it is scary! Are you planning on doing the 1/6 Indy as well? I would love to see that! Do you do comissions????

the only thing that bothers me about this PF are the teeths

indys1.jpg

HOLY ^^^^ !! that looks real.
I know a couple of pro airbrushers here.
I might get mine repainted.
SIDESHOW'S is the best sculpted out there.

That repaint is ridiculous - it's so photo-realistic I thought it was a photoshop comparison with Ford captured in a similar pose, prior to reading that it's a repaint. Brilliant work - and if that doesn't prove the sculpt is a dead ringer for Ford then ... I don't even need to finish that sentence. Can't wait to see the full piece.

Back