The Indy Premium Format IMAGE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My exclusive should be arriving soon.....This is the one collectable I've been waiting for 20 years, I'll repaint the two heads, but I'm afraid the hobby is pretty much downhill from here (for me) I don't really have as much enthusiasm for any other movie icon, unless Sideshow announces a PF Leon and Mathilda from "The Professional" but other than that, I guess at some point if I get a PF cheap enough, I can try to convert that one into a 1/4 poseable,and maybe that would make the hobby exciting for me again............I think for a lot of people(customizers), Indiana Jones made this hobby interesting, but now that he's here....Now what???

My exclusive should be arriving soon.....This is the one collectable I've been waiting for 20 years, I'll repaint the two heads, but I'm afraid the hobby is pretty much downhill from here (for me) I don't really have as much enthusiasm for any other movie icon, unless Sideshow announces a PF Leon and Mathilda from "The Professional" but other than that, I guess at some point if I get a PF cheap enough, I can try to convert that one into a 1/4 poseable,and maybe that would make the hobby exciting for me again............I think for a lot of people(customizers), Indiana Jones made this hobby interesting, but now that he's here....Now what???

Now many of our bank accounts can begin to relax a little bit. :D

My exclusive should be arriving soon.....This is the one collectable I've been waiting for 20 years, I'll repaint the two heads, but I'm afraid the hobby is pretty much downhill from here (for me) I don't really have as much enthusiasm for any other movie icon, unless Sideshow announces a PF Leon and Mathilda from "The Professional"

:rock:rock:rock

This man is a genius. :lecture
Thank you again for the Leon parts. :D
As for the head , if you repaint it be sure to show some photos on here. Most of your repaints look scary real. :horror:google
Can't wait to have this in hand. Indy was always my back drop back to man kind. :rotfl
Everything I watched invloved aliens or monsters except for indy.

Until " kingdom of the crystal skull of course ".
Then there was more aliens. :rotfl:monkey1

They are running out of icons, I want SS to hurry up and get that Godfather 1:1 out ..... :horror

Just got mine from CSC (very fast shipping to australia woo) :D Very happy with it... my first collectible too!!

Is just sitting on my desk next to me :p I took some pics using flash but they looked like crap lol... will prob take some more later without flash ;)

Just got mine in today #365/3000. Got to say it's the best Ford likeness to date. Anyway enough talking on to the pics.

100_1152.jpg

100_1154.jpg

100_1157.jpg

That's not as bad as the big circle of red paint around his eye. How could they miss that?!?

But seriously, are you going to get it replaced?

Last edited:
Back