The Indy Premium Format IMAGE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,
THANK YOU everybody.......This is a TEST paint, what this means is, I recast the head and paint it. I make all my mistakes and on this head, so when I do the REAL paint job I use this as a guide.....This is the REAL thing, definitely NOT photoshopped. I sometimes even write notes directly on the head itself(in pencil)"make eyebrows thinner, put scar here, beard pattern" etc.......The REAL paint job is coming, I will add real stubble to the head. I looking into some 1/4 scale donor bodies for this project(I am making it poseable, just like it's 1/6 counterpart) I am sculpting a pistol hand(to hold the revolver) and resculpting/seperating the head and neck , so he can look up and down........Anyway I'm rambling, after this I'm gonna retire from the hobby(again), I got my perfect Indiana Jones collectible(THANK YOU TREVOR!!!)

Whew!.......Happy thanks giving everybody, I have to answer a flood of emails. THANKS AGAIN!

I only have 2 words for you:

HOW MUCH (to paint mine)???
:google

Nothing you guys havent seen before, but my .02.

df4c6182.jpg

ccc9e7c6.jpg

Has anyone got a picture of this thing next to a 1/6 figure? Kinda curious how big it's going to look on my shelf.

I'm peeing my pants waiting for this thing to show up!

man !! how come people are getting them this soon.
I dont get it.

For whatever reason, some ADs have been getting their orders in before Sideshow -- I don't think anyone has had this item ship directly from Sideshow yet. That's pretty unusual. I don't remember it ever happening before. Usually direct Sideshow orderers get their stuff well before other people.

For whatever reason, some ADs have been getting their orders in before Sideshow -- I don't think anyone has had this item ship directly from Sideshow yet. That's pretty unusual. I don't remember it ever happening before. Usually direct Sideshow orderers get their stuff well before other people.

weird !! ohh well pretty soon this thread will fill up with all our pics.
:gun

Just got my regular in from Razor's Edge. Lowest number I've gotten so far (#35). I will post pics this evening. In short, it is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

watermark.php

Sorry for the grainy-ness of the pictures, but flash = death.

Great pics! But I particularly like the one with the shadow... All of the pics of both this PF and the 1/6 showing such a great Indy shadow are fantastic!:whip

Can't wait to get this.

Back