The Indy Premium Format IMAGE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And what's staggering to think about is that Sideshow products almost always look better in person than in any pics. :google

What a nice surprise to come across - in hand photos!

Everything looks great, but I can't wait to see it for myself once it ships and I have it in hand. If it looks this good on the forum, then it's going to look that much better on my shelf. :rock

Wow...he really did come out amazingly. I CANNOT wait to get mine to now :D. The pics are awesome, i'm thinking now about puttin in a reserve for an EX now :). Think i'm gonna do that :joy. Thanks for posting,can't wait to see more :banana

I decided to cancel the 12" figure (again!) since I'm a lot more impressed with this, and I've become more interested in PFs and statues recently anyway. This looks like it'll be the definitive Indy collectible.

Put myself back on the waitlist for the regular and the EX. I'll let fate decide if I get this one or not. (though I probably shouldn't drop that kind of money right now)

Took some new pics outside with natural light.

P1040692.jpg

P1040690.jpg

P1040695.jpg

A comparison shot with PF Han. I can't believe it's supposed to be the same actor. Just goes to show how far SS has come in a couple of years.

P1040700.jpg

I'm convinced I will definitely be ordering from my local store :D
And boy howdy Han looks like ^^^^

That does, I have to have this PF!!!

Ans HOLY CRAP does that Han look horrible :(

At some point in 09 I'm going to have my Han repainted, can't wait to see what a good paint app does because I know Harrison is under there somewhere.

This PF looks SUPERB.

Sure, it sucks that they added the stupid snap fasteners on the stormflap of the jacket, but the rest of it looks great!

Sadly, the best paintjob in the world can't save the Han PF likeness. The side view of the Han sculpt is just awful. :sick

Trevor TOTALLY nailed Ford's likeness on this PF Indy though.

Chris

Back