The Indy Premium Format IMAGE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't know some people already had this "in hand"

that likeness is amazing - I can not wait for when my ex shows up.

after getting the Han PF, I kind of accepted the fact that some sculpts would be off - but Indy looks like a miniature Ford. Spot on!

Way to go SS - keep up that quality of work.

just saw it a Cornerstorecomics and those that bought it shouldn't be disappointed. It really is a miniature Ford.
one other thing; even though I do own several other PFs it struck me as small. Not that it is, but I always picture these things to be larger.

Okay, dharper... hit us up with more, bro!

P1040676.jpg

P1040677.jpg

:rock

NO FEAR PEOPLE !! SIDESHOW comes and saves the day!!

That looks amazing !! I knew sideshow would not let us down.

Wow, this looks awesome! I CANT WAIT to get this piece! :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5 :banana

Im gonna have to get another detolf style cabinet to put him in, he is not being displayed out in the open for dust to collect on.

Wow, what an awesome PF!
I cannot wait!

As for the Han PF... uggh, I shouldn't have bought that.
I didn't think the sculpt was that bad, but next to this it is very lame.

This pee pee's over the cinemaquette version from a great height no?! I'm sold dammit... :drool:drool:drool

Dharper...Does the shirt unbutton and is the chest area painted to match?? I think it would look more iconic with a button or two undone...

Last edited:
This pee pee's over the cinemaquette version from a great height no?! I'm sold dammit... :drool:drool:drool

Dharper...Does the shirt unbutton and is the chest area painted to match?? I think it would look more iconic with a button or two undone...

Yes to both. The shirt has a snap on the inside and his torso is painted the same color as his face.

Back