The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most flattering pics I've seen so far Josh. After seeing the Aragorn PF in hand pictures, I have hopes that this, despite some awkward pics, will turn out just as great.

It's funny--the flash usually makes pieces look terrible, and so if Indy looks that good with the flash, just imagine how great it looks in person.

After seeing it in person this weekend, Indy is safe at the top of the "Do Not Cancel" list.

It's funny--the flash usually makes pieces look terrible, and so if Indy looks that good with the flash, just imagine how great it looks in person.

After seeing it in person this weekend, Indy is safe at the top of the "Do Not Cancel" list.

Totally totally agree.

I my experience things usually do look ALOT better in person than in pictures so I'm quite confident in this piece. This is definitely my most anticipated piece I have on order.

Josh, good shots.....Indy looks really good.... no room for him though as I'm close to being out of space.

Looks even better in person, rest easy this will be the best Indy piece out there. If only the CM had this ford likeness I would get it instead. Alas it suffers with the same CM human resemblance problem as the cromagnum Aragorn. The Jack Sparrow, T-850, and God Father are spot on though.

I bet all these people "claiming" cancellation doesn't even have it on order LOL. It's all mind game...they try to make other cancel so they can get converted from their wait list. hahaha. There's no reason to sell it because you can always get your money back and some on eBay for the exclusive. It's a win-win situation to keep it.

Well as a matter in fact I did order it and I was having my doubts ever since if I should keep the order or not. Now something else came on my path and I took it :)

It's only better for those who are on the wait list.

Yeah, I really think its flash and camera angle that are giving it that slightly goofy look. Josh's pic (yet again) shows off how nice it will be.

I bet all these people "claiming" cancellation doesn't even have it on order LOL. It's all mind game...they try to make other cancel so they can get converted from their wait list. hahaha. There's no reason to sell it because you can always get your money back and some on eBay for the exclusive. It's a win-win situation to keep it.

Cancelled for the reason I stated earlier. I'm only a buyer .. never sell.

I'm glad people are canceling. I forgot the day this went up and it soldout too fast (excl.). Last I checked my waitlist didn't convert. So I'm feeling confident. I knew alot of people would cancel once Indy mania died down. But he's such pivotal figure that I need him in my collection. But he will most likely be the only one in the Indy line that I'll get. Thats what worriers me about this line. I can't see any other characters selling well. One Indy is all I need. So keep canceling.

Henry Jones Sr. would be a tempting PF to have. I think I may be more likely to buy a second Indy from TOD if the pose is right and the sculpt is as good as this.

Back