The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew this would be great :whip looks like the only thing we might have to do is distress the pleather jacket a bit.

I was thinking the same thing... Do you think a fine grit polishing pad would do the trick or what that just leave icky fine scratches? Would love to hear how it could be done as the coat does seem a tad shiny and new rather than shop-worn ;)

Instant Grail Piece. Congrats dharp! :gun

Some more.

P1040679.jpg

P1040680.jpg

P1040681.jpg

Reposted this for anyone who missed the pics...

Just a quickie question: Did the factory NOT complete painting the whip?

Looks like brown to a point, then gray in those pics... :monkey1

I respectfully retract all of my posts expressing concerns. I would still like the to kick the guy responsible for publishing the pics in the nads....but WOW what a NICE PF!!!

Could easily be the piece of the year. :horror

and 2009!

We should start a petition to have SS pay dharper to do all their photos going forward. Collector with point-n-shoot> "professional" photog w/ studio lights :horse:horse:horse

and 2009!

We should start a petition to have SS pay dharper to do all their photos going forward. Collector with point-n-shoot> "professional" photog w/ studio lights :horse:horse:horse

Thanks. It really is just point and shoot with a lamp shining over my shoulder. This PF is so good it's hard to take a bad picture of it.

What an Indy week this has been!

Way to reinvigorate the line!

I can't believe I can't have this piece... I was online for an hour and couldn't get thru to order.... so I order a reg and get on the waitlist.... then, months later, my waitlist converts... then, with similar timing, my finances convert, and not in a good way.... and now I have no PF... and it turns out this nice. :banghead

Back