The Indy Acquisitions ("Look What I Found") Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_8807.jpg

Indy Mighty Muggs are on their way from BBTS. I finally found the LC wave at a Wal-mart in southern Ohio. Picked up Henry Sr. and Indy. I passed on the others for now, but I may end up getting the Grail Knight and Elsa at some point. I'm glad I didn't have to go online to get Henry Sr. He's a sweet-looking figure.

I have Darth Maul and Indy. There are a 3 for SDCC that I'll get just because they're Con Ex.

During my travels last week I bought the novelizations of ALL of the Indy movies for some light summer reading (although I'm pretty sure I read TOD back in '85). I'm 70 pages into Rollins' KOTCS book and I'm enjoying it.

I also found in the last two boxes of stuff that was left at my folks' house, tucked among the letters and trophies all of my Indy postcards that I bought in Paris back in '85. Just Raiders and Doom represented (obviously) but some of the postcards have movie posters in french which are pretty cool.

Still searching for Wave 3 (TLC) but there's a gluttony of Wave 1 & 2 cloggin' my local US friendly-Wally-World. I'll give it another look tomorrow while all my American friends are still hung over:flag...

Oh that watered down American beer:duff--- backs quite a punch.:lol

I have Darth Maul and Indy. There are a 3 for SDCC that I'll get just because they're Con Ex.

So you'll keep them because they are rare and pricky or because you want something tangible that will remind you of the good times you had at SDCC. Just askin', there is nothing wrong with either choice.

So you'll keep them because they are rare and pricky or because you want something tangible that will remind you of the good times you had at SDCC. Just askin', there is nothing wrong with either choice.

I like the choices they made but I enjoy getting exclusives for SDCC cause its the one event I go to. I get other convention/event items but these I always enjoy having a bit more.

Nobody seems to be doing PO thats what sucks. SS has and I've gotten some stuff from AFX who did but everyone else hasnt yet. Which means standing in line! :rock :(

I don't think they do or at least not last year. I meant more SWS, Indy Shop, GG, etc. Not seen anything from them at all.

Ah, gotcha! Thought I was missing out on something. :lol

Yeah, last year the Hasbro line was a complete cluster-blank. We'll have to go there right after SSC on Preview Night. :monkey5

Back