The INDIANA JONES Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised there aren't a ton of commercials and what not hyping this movie? I imagine it will ramp up at some point, but for now I get all my news here :lol

Gentle Giant is doing Indy Mini Busts....$55

productDetail.png

Wow, where did you get that Indy on the horse statue? I think it's pretty nice! I am sure I'll get the Gentle Giant Indy busts too. They always do great work. I enjoy their Star Wars character busts. :D

The Connery figure's pretty cool looking, not really feeling the Indy. And seems thats a headsculpt we've seen before.

I'm probably in for the bust when the final product appears, especially if it's Raiders Indy like GG is indicating. The statue I'll hold out on. I want to see Indy with the motorcycle piece. I was more impressed with that one, than Indy riding the horse.

Still studying the GG Indy on horse statue. Not all that bad, but not quite there compared to the pic it's based on. With the size of the piece compared to its price tag, GG could have done better. I hope we see more pics at Toy Fair.

I think part of it is that its just a really unflattering picture... kinda like the first PPO shot of Han. Very washed out, and no shadows to help give a 3D feel.

Those Toys2 figures are ill-timed. The Connery head looks like Frontline's The Rock Connery although not as sharp. I think I remember hearing that SSC's Indy license includes Connery - I think I'll wait for it.

Good to know about Connery (probably) being part of the Sideshow's license... not having him in a series has hurt other lines in the past :monkey3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back