The INDIANA JONES Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As of now, it may just be an early promo sheet. Which means there may be even more juicy Drew Struzan work to come yet....:D:monkey5:monkey5:D I mean, the posters for the last two movies by Struzan had multiple characters in it. It wouldn't be quite in line with them if it was the final one.

Yeah, gonna order this whenever they put it up. Gonna keep a sharp eye on allposters...

indiana-jones-and-the-kingdom-of-the-crystal-skull-20071210074702082.jpg

As of now, it may just be an early promo sheet. Which means there may be even more juicy Drew Struzan work to come yet....:D:monkey5:monkey5:D I mean, the posters for the last two movies by Struzan had multiple characters in it. It wouldn't be quite in line with them if it was the final one.

Yeah, gonna order this whenever they put it up. Gonna keep a sharp eye on allposters...

Yeah, this is just the initial teaser one-sheet. There will be at least 2 more posters from Struzan.

And we'll be able to order this from StarWarsShop very soon.

Yeah, this is just the initial teaser one-sheet. There will be at least 2 more posters from Struzan.

And we'll be able to order this from StarWarsShop very soon.

TWO MORE!! I don't have THAT much room on my wall.... but I will make it.:D

Thanks for the heads up about Starwarsshop. Any idea of the pricing though? You know Lucas... expects us to pay out the ass.

Sweet-looking poster! I have all of the other Indy movie posters, with the exception of the regular one-sheet for Temple of Doom. Can't wait to add this to the collection. And the other two that come out, as well. :monkey5

Man, that looks great... love how they are able to keep the feel of the older Indy films even though we have a much older actor.

I am all jazzed about Indy right now!

I went to Disneyland yesterday and rode the Forbidden Eye ride at least 4 times and scored 2 of the new 7 inch Indy figures! C'mon Sideshow where are those preorders already!

WOW! :monkey5 I'm a HUGE Drew Struzan fan and collector! I've collected almost all of his posters that he's painted over the past 25 plus years. I have all of the other Indy posters he's done for the first three movies, and the San Diego Comic Con special poster and booklet from this year. I also have his books about his art, including "The Movie Posters Of Drew Struzan", and the HUGE "Oeuvre" hardcover book, amoung many other collector plates, novels and other items he's painted artwork for. I'm going to order this poster as soon as I can! Awesome work from Drew once again! I can't wait to see the other two posters he's painting! I'm hoping the final "regular" style will show the entire major cast in some way just as he did for the final one-sheet for "The Last Crusade". You score tops in my book once again Drew! You never cease to amaze me each and every time! :D

Guys also check out Rick's Movie Graphics at www.ricksmovie.com to order this poster. But, I'd be suprised if they're price is as good as the Star Wars Shop has it now for $19.99!

Last edited:

I went to Disneyland yesterday and rode the Forbidden Eye ride at least 4 times and scored 2 of the new 7 inch Indy figures! C'mon Sideshow where are those preorders already!

The new Disney ex. 7-inch figure with display actually looks pretty darn good. What were they selling them for?

I just ordered one of those 7" figure off eBay. The picures look sweet.

But Sideshow, please take your time with Indiana Jones. I hate waiting as well, but I'd rather have the best Indy possible.

[/QUOTE]

I'm so freaking excited for this movie now. I just watched Raiders last night for the first time in about 2 years. What a brilliant, perfect movie! Scene after scene of classic, iconic sequences of all-time great cinema. Indy switching the sandbag for the idol, his slow head turn as the boulder begins rolling, his banter with Marion, the widely diverse cast of characters, the stunts, the music, "I don't know I'm making this up as I go...." AWESOME.

After seeing the teaser poster for Crystal Skull and watching Raiders I am 100% on board for a new movie. If you ignore everything you know about Harrison Ford post-80's (Six Days Seven Nights, Hollywood Homicide, Calista Flockhart, the earring...) and just take him as he is in ROTLA I don't know how you can think he would *not* make a badass old guy.

Its not like Indy was ever about cartwheels and karate kicks. He throws round house punches, crashes vehicles into people and even as a young guy he cheats when he fights! Biting, blowing guys away instead of "dueling" them, hiding in crowds of children, you name it. An old guy can do all of those things, heck you'd *expect* him too.

Indy rocks, Ford rocks, Spielberg and Lucas, yeah they rock. And so does that new poster.

Bring on May 22nd! :rock :zzwhip :rock

I'm so freaking excited for this movie now. I just watched Raiders last night for the first time in about 2 years. What a brilliant, perfect movie! Scene after scene of classic, iconic sequences of all-time great cinema. Indy switching the sandbag for the idol, his slow head turn as the boulder begins rolling, his banter with Marion, the widely diverse cast of characters, the stunts, the music, "I don't know I'm making this up as I go...." AWESOME.

After seeing the teaser poster for Crystal Skull and watching Raiders I am 100% on board for a new movie. If you ignore everything you know about Harrison Ford post-80's (Six Days Seven Nights, Hollywood Homicide, Calista Flockhart, the earring...) and just take him as he is in ROTLA I don't know how you can think he would *not* make a badass old guy.

Its not like Indy was ever about cartwheels and karate kicks. He throws round house punches, crashes vehicles into people and even as a young guy he cheats when he fights! Biting, blowing guys away instead of "dueling" them, hiding in crowds of children, you name it. An old guy can do all of those things, heck you'd *expect* him too.

Indy rocks, Ford rocks, Spielberg and Lucas, yeah they rock. And so does that new poster.

Bring on May 22nd! :rock :zzwhip :rock

Well said Khev, I could not agree more. I am SO stoked for this new film...and all the lines of SS PF and 1/6 figures!!! Bring it ON!!!
gun.gif
whip.gif

P.S., this is my first post in a few months...it's good to be back! Missed you guys. :D

Last edited:
I have no doubt this will be an Indy adventure well worth waiting all these years for, or neither Ford nor Spielberg would ever have committed themselves to it. It must be one hell of a great script! Waiting till May is like slow torture, but it hurts so good!
:rock :rock :rock :rock

No, lol

I like the movieposter, looks like the old style. Can´t wait to see the movie. Pictures, i want mor pictures :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back