Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like it about to rain. There goes my plans for a new video and pictures of Galactus :gah:

recast alert

72725541gw1e9f1mn9m0hj20hs0qpgoj.jpg

72725541gw1e9f1mq8qvmj20hs0qpn2a.jpg

Hi guys. I need your help. I need to know if hulk maquette fit in Ikea besta shelves? If you have pic's with hulk inside better for me. I'm thinking buy ikea besta, and hulk is the bigger statue the I have. Thanks dudes

Hi guys. I need your help. I need to know if hulk maquette fit in Ikea besta shelves? If you have pic's with hulk inside better for me. I'm thinking buy ikea besta, and hulk is the bigger statue the I have. Thanks dudes

Buy a Pax. It's pricey but worth it. I got the Hulk maq with Black Widow, Cap and thor on one shelf.

Hulk Might fit in a Besta if you turn him sideways and punch out the back. It really isn't ideal.

I used to have a besta, and I don't think he fits...not at a good display angle anyway...especially if you plan to put doors on it. Fits nice in a PAX, though.

Picture belongs to gagaliya (who brought the pax to the limelight on this forum).

He has one of the wider models. I don't think I can also get Ironman on my shelf... but this is certainly the way to go:

avengercomplete1.jpg

Waoo looks very cool. But he maked modifications right? Because I saw pictures of IKea pax and is a wardrobe

aqugybe6.jpg

Back