Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so indecisive about this one I saw him at my local comic shop and was impressed but not enough to buy. I think I just need some encouragement.

I am tempted to buy it too, but with my first and only statue being the Skaar PF and everyone saying this maquette is so light and frail. I just don't want to spend 700$ after shipping to get something that might fall of something easily. Because I do not yet have display cases.

Don't think I'll get them either, want to spread them across a large desk in my future office. Haha

I watched the movie again last night man I love this piece!

Mine finally arrived the other day so here are a couple of quick snap shots of this beauty...love it...

image-4.jpg

image-3.jpg

Last edited:
I am tempted to buy it too, but with my first and only statue being the Skaar PF and everyone saying this maquette is so light and frail. I just don't want to spend 700$ after shipping to get something that might fall of something easily. Because I do not yet have display cases.

Don't think I'll get them either, want to spread them across a large desk in my future office. Haha

If you need something to keep a door open buy a 16kg kettlebell, if you want an awesome looking statue buy the Hulk Maquette :lecture

What makes you say it's frail? I've seen one arrived broken and one with a small crack, two damaged out of plenty posted on here doesn't make it frail.
Fall off something because it's not solid!? :lol

It might actually fall off your shelf...if you keep it in a wind tunnel! The statue is not completely solid, but it's still about 18 lbs...that's not exactly light.

It's an amazing statue, and if you're a hulk fan, you'd be satisfied with your purchase.

Might as well save your money and get the Gladiator Hulk. At least you'll have an ES. I'd wait on this statue because I'm sure you'll be able to find this one day for a decent discount one of these days. To me it just makes no sense to pay full retail for a statue that has a never ending ES attached to him. Buy one used and you'll never regret it.

Last edited:
Might as well save your money and get the Gladiator Hulk. At least you'll have an ES. I'd wait on this statue because I'm sure you'll be able to find this one day for a decent discount one of these days. To me it just makes no sense to pay full retail for a statue that has never ending ES attached to him. Buy one used and you'll never regret it.

This man is wise. :lecture :exactly: To all of you new collectors, this is sound advice. Never pass on a statue you like with an ES for another statue without an ES. Your wallet will thank you for it.

Can someone post a picture with it displayed close to the Skaar PF. So like Avengers Hulk and Skaar PF

Mine finally arrived the other day so here are a couple of quick snap shots of this beauty...love it...

image-4.jpg

image-3.jpg

Cap can you get some other photos in different lighting. Would love to see the paint apps on yours in regular lighting. Looks like they really did a great job with the shading on yours. Plus the pants look purple.

You're saying buy the Gladiator Hulk because it has an es and get the Avengers Hulk cheaper because it's open es, are you CBG in disguise? :lol
I was asking if the AH is actually selling for less than retail? :dunno

Good one but no...:cuckoo:

More so saying, that the Avenger Hulk is going nowhere because of the open ES. He'll definitely pay after sale out/release more for the Gladiator Hulk opposed to this opened ES Avenger Hulk. 2-3 years from now when this Avenger Hulk is still open selling for $649 on the website. I'm sure you'll be able to find this marketed down from someone who's just trying to unload this for what ever reason. The same couldn't be said of the Gladiator Hulk 2-3 years from now...:lecture While the Gladiator is selling for $900-$1000. This Avenger Hulk will be going for the same or lesser anywhere else except the website and even then you might catch this on the discount offer every blue moon on the site...Just saying...:dunno

Ah, I see.
You're right the Gladiator price will rise in the future but by how much depends on the edition size.
Once the Avengers Hulk isn't available from SS anymore, could be tomorrow or could be in three years time, who's to say that his price won't rise :dunno

Wasn't having a dig at you, just reminded me of CBG and 'I'll get this for half the retail' :1-1:

Back