Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think im gonna contact sideshow to charge my card for this tomorrow. Anyone in uk know how much customs were?

Mothers Basement. £412 delivered.
Ebay, Premiproducts. £445 delivered.
Should of got in there sooner Laudel.

What was the cost direct all in Andy?

worked out well over GBP500! But i paid extra to get mine asap, as i do with most of the pieces i order...although 9 times out of 10 it works out cheaper ordering from a local retailer, i just hate having to wait the extra 2-3 months to recieve it and then wet my pants seeing all the cool inhand pics of those who recieved theirs right away! :rotfl

So I might be better ordering this from the UK? I was thinking collectibles direct. It'll cost me 576 posted?

Thanks for your help. Posted from SSC works out at 470ish then I have to add customs. Will have to think about this one.

:hi5: Thanks :)

Now to wait until SSC opens and tell them to process my card :yess:

You'll love it when he arrives!!! :rock

a4egu6ev.jpg

agu3e8as.jpg

worked out well over GBP500! But i paid extra to get mine asap, as i do with most of the pieces i order...although 9 times out of 10 it works out cheaper ordering from a local retailer, i just hate having to wait the extra 2-3 months to recieve it and then wet my pants seeing all the cool inhand pics of those who recieved theirs right away! :rotfl

So you can look at it then put it back in the box? :cuckoo: :rotfl

Back