Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ALL THOSE IN THE UK WHO HAVE ORDERED THE HULK VIA SIDESHOW DIRECTLY BEWARE!!! Check out the FedEx Invoice

View attachment 59543

What a @*^>! Disgrace! Can't believe this....seriously gonna reconsider my pre orders and try to get them locally. I knew it was gonna be high but not this high. Congrats to all those who ordered locally in the UK as you've probably saved enough to buy the equivalent of a hot toys figure

Sorry Roberto but I have been banging on about ordering non exclusive statues locally.

Just read further on and I've always been charged V.A T on the shipping as well. :dunno
So what's the amended bill?

Not sure? All they explained was that the bill was wrongly calculated (which we all agreed on) and that they will send the amended invoice. Jay seems to have estimated the bill to work out at £85 approx so I won't know until I receive the new invoice

Hey Col, Just checked a few of my previous FedEx invoices from past purchases from SSC and I've never had the shipping declared in the total invoice cost. I only get taxed the amount of the item itself...:)

Glad you got the bill softened a bit mate. I'm waiting on babydoll PF from SS then that'll be my last. These things just aren't worth the disgusting tax charges here in ripoff britain.

Glad you got the bill softened a bit mate. I'm waiting on babydoll PF from SS then that'll be my last. These things just aren't worth the disgusting tax charges here in ripoff britain.

:exactly: wish I could say this will be my last Irvy but I know it won't...still got the R2D2/C3PO Exclusive PF to come :( amongst others....

But seriously, those tax charges are something else

I '' hate'' sideshow paint job ... this guy is so amazing now this is '' HULK ''

[ame="https://youtu.be/lZTo5EUZXVg"]https://youtu.be/lZTo5EUZXVg[/ame]

Guys, all sorted! Thanks Jay for the advice mate, spoke with a FedEx advisor and they have over charged me! Phew! What they did was declare the shipping ontop of the item value! They will send the amended invoice...thanks guys :clap
phewww close one..... you can breathe again now. :lol

tumblr_m4w9alUXno1qcfctao1_500.gif

That's the most intense cat ever

Lol, one of my cats does exactly that on a regular basis. I keep a couple of tennis ***** around just for him.

Things aren't any better where I live. :(

Edit: lol, aren't we allowed to write b4lls?

Don't expect to make a profit on eBay :lol
From £700 - £500... no sale. :cuckoo:

Dont forget Col, he did miraculously find a child living with him so he had to sell! :lecture :rotfl

Lol, one of my cats does exactly that on a regular basis. I keep a couple of tennis ***** around just for him.

Things aren't any better where I live. :(

Edit: lol, aren't we allowed to write b4lls?

***** is blasphemous! :lecture

hello is sideshow going to keep making this hulk or they are going to stop? i need to save some more cash on it but my fear is that im not going to find one. need 1 more month. someone on youtube said that they are going to keep producing him!! your toughts pls?

hello is sideshow going to keep making this hulk or they are going to stop? i need to save some more cash on it but my fear is that im not going to find one. need 1 more month. someone on youtube said that they are going to keep producing him!! your toughts pls?

It will be around way more than a month longer. Probably several years.

Back