Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The open ES works out nicely, got a few pieces to pay off first then I'll order him in UK, congrats fellow hulksters:yess:

Well I got my order in. Flexpaying it through 6 payments to help offset the giant cost.

Damn I got this, Batman PF, Ivy PF, Dark Rider of Mordor PF all on Pre-order.

Soon Superman PF and Green Lantern will be up too... Why is it all dumped like this. There was barely anything this year prior to SDCC. A little more spread out would be appreciated.

:exactly::exactly::exactly:
I would order this now but the flex pays are all happening at the same time!!! I can't keep up no matter how much I want this :banghead

been only collecting for the past 4 months, haven't dealt with a "limited edition" as an ES, does this mean that they can/will produce however they want as long as they keep having orders or will there eventually be an edition size once its all said and done? thanks for the info, regardless i've been looking forward to this for a LONG time and with the size and quality, pretty excited

so Feb is Galactus and Hulk and March is Bat and Iron Man bust,,,hmmm this will be hard to sneak from the wife :panic::panic: she will definitely notice unlike 1/6 figs :monkey1

OMG.

Right, dilemma.
I'm in the UK. This would be my first purchase ... can't afford the big payment, but the flexpayments I can do! That's too tempting. Although then I'll need to pay the 100 on delivery! grrr. What to do!?!

And I want the Superman PF - when's that out!? haha.

OMG.

Right, dilemma.
I'm in the UK. This would be my first purchase ... can't afford the big payment, but the flexpayments I can do! That's too tempting. Although then I'll need to pay the 100 on delivery! grrr. What to do!?!

And I want the Superman PF - when's that out!? haha.

Wait. With no ES, you will be able to get this cheaper from other retailers soon. The only reason to order this from Sideshow would be the return policy / customer service, which is usually top notch. Or the Sideshow rewards.

I will be buying this, but not directly from SS.

Back