Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow might as well be making all of their products limited edition from now on, and be done with edition sizes.

I don't see anywhere in this quote where it says open ES.

Some of you must be psychic.

do you believe now? i just had to go back and find one of your post since you keep repeating this over and over on the thread.

----

this looks pretty heavy at 40lbs so should please the weight addicts.

Will order from my reseller.

have u confirmed with SS ?

Dude, TRUST me this will be an open ES, you can send an email to sideshow the answer will be the same.

I am still going to order this, but I am not too happy about it.

I just hope Sideshow will not put more and more products as open ES.

The way that some people post in this board who say IT DOES NOT MATTER, YOU ARE NOT A TRUE COLLECTOR IF YOU WORRY ABOUT THE ES, ONLY FLIPPER LIKE A CLOSED ES, bla-bla-bla, I wouldn't be surprised if Sideshow will make more and more of their products as open ES in the future.

Why not? After all many people LOVE it and they could generate more profits. Should be no brainer for them.

do u really think they will sell 2000 of this?

this will be by far more popular then the Mark VI maquette and they sold, what 2800 of those? They're gonna sell 3-4,000 of these easy. Good by collectibility of collectibles :lol:wave. SS is gonna start making everything open ES :medic

I hate open edition. These are high end collectibles and needs to be limited and numbered. It's the basics of these collectibles. Sideshow, Bowen, Koto, Gentle giant...are all part of it.

The Maquette is superb. I have nothing bad to say about it but...OE feels cheap to me...it makes me feel as if I'm buying a Dc Collectibles brand. This is supposed to be the big league of collectibles !!

I hate open edition. These are high end collectibles and needs to be limited and numbered. It's the basics of these collectibles. Sideshow, Bowen, Koto, Gentle giant...are all part of it.

The Maquette is superb. I have nothing bad to say about it but...OE feels cheap to me...it makes me feel as if I'm buying a Dc Collectibles brand. This is supposed to be the big league of collectibles !!

Tell that to a lot of people here because they don't seem to understand.

do u really think they will sell 2000 of this?

Did you really ask this question? :slap

OF COURSE THEY WILL, THE # WILL BE FAR EXCEED 2000.

The fact is we would never know how many they would make. Is it possible they will make over 10,000 of this? Absolutely, why it's not possible? It all depends how long they will keep this open. Hulk is well known character if they keep this open at least 5 years, I believe they can sell it over 5000 items around the world easy.

Remember this will only cost us $650, 650 freakin dollar NOT $2K like LSF. $650 is NOT unaffordable for many of us.

As of today all Sideshow open ES products are still left open, NOBODY has a prove to say that Sideshow eventually will stop making it.

IM LSF was up for pre-order in 2009 and I believe Terminator Endo LSF has been around even longer.

As long as there is still a demand Sideshow will continue making it. They have no obligation to stop making it because THERE IS NO NUMBER IS SET AND MAKE KNOWN TO THE CUSTOMERS.

:exactly:

Welcome to the forum, I am glad you get it. You already far ahead of many people here :lol

I just hope Sideshow will not put more and more products as open ES.

I mentioned earlier, sideshow is moving from limited collectible towards a store shelf model, so there will definitely be many more open es on popular characters.

As long as they dont pull the stunt of changing from tbd to open es after the fact, they have every right to make their product open es. It's their product and it's clear they dont give a ____ about us other than max $.

Only thing you can do is stick to your rules of buy vs not buy. No point keep getting upset over it. I made up my mind a while back this will be the first and last open es statue i buy, no matter what sideshow makes going forward i will not buy if it's open es.

Back