PRIEST (Trailer on 1st post)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw it yesterday. dissapointing movie. Even karl urban dissapointed me. The vampires were neat though.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
This is almost the worst movie ever made. I hate this movie. I ____ing HATE IT. ____ this movie, ____ everyone involved with this crap except for Karl Urban, because he actually chooses good roles.....sometimes.

This is almost the worst movie ever made. I hate this movie. I ____ing HATE IT. ____ this movie, ____ everyone involved with this crap except for Karl Urban, because he actually chooses good roles.....sometimes.

You didn't see it, did you?

So.....Woverine is better? :lol

damn...i'm still seeing this tomorrow with a old buddie...hope it doesn't flop 100%...at least let it be somewhat amusing please haha...

I hope it flops so hard that the director gets blacklisted. I hope Screen Gems closes down....worthless studio.

It's not terrible - better than Dylan Dog anyway. Very interesting milieu, although the plot is pretty predictable and the action scenes aren't particularly exciting.

I actually might be in the minority...as Dave mentioned, I thought this was decent. The storyline was super straight forward and the action was cool but predictable...in a sense it was so "common" that I felt theres nothing really to mess up. However, because of this, I think it warrents a "decent" tag.

I keep thinking I want to see this and I even have a free ticket to the theater but I'm probably just gonna get it on blu. I'll use the movie ticket to go see Thor again.

Back